Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] The Always Ultras:: a tale of WOE

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Unfortunately, I know one of their lot quite well. He told me Parish invited members of the HF to a London hotel before the end of last season. He literally offered them the centre block behind the goal . There was apparently a power point presentation to go with it. This is backed up by another mate, non HF, who received a letter from CPFC in April saying reapplication for seats behind the goal and had been frozen and were temporally unavailable. ........since that time nothing more has been said and the offer for the seats behind the goal had been withdrawn without a reason. No further contact had been from Parish. My mate and his son who frequent block B in their black pyjamas will not be renewing their season tickets at all, whether it be block B or anywhere else, and it appears that seems to be the case with all of them.
My non HF mate said it was very weird last night, but thinks they will be back, possibly in the Arthur Waite stand.

I'd love that to be true as it's brilliant, assuming you have no self respect, honour or integrity.

Straight up lie to your most committed fans.
Get them to give up their seats.
Sell their seats.
Renege on your 'too good to be true' promise.
Turf out the 'Always' and maintain the S/T revenue.

All it took was a barefaced lie to the fans.

Kind of puts losing your flask into perspective. :lol:

Whilst I'd LOVE your take on that to be right - it almost certainly is not.

I don't think Parish has deliberately misled them. He's just made an incredibly rash promise, that he hasn't thought through - completely underestimating the strength of feeling from the STH behind the goal who he thought would meekly agree to relocate, to make room for the teenage ultras. With general fan opinion firmly on the side of the normal fans, he had to shelve his silly promise, and is now hoping it will all just go away.

I'd love to see the PowerPoint though. I bet its BRILLIANT.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Another palace thread..

Here’s a thought... to have less palace posters on your board maybe have less threads about palace... obsessed.

Here's a thought about having less palace posters on another football forum.
Stop posting on another football clubs forum, obsessing about threads on palace!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Whilst I'd LOVE your take on that to be right - it almost certainly is not.

I don't think Parish has deliberately misled them. He's just made an incredibly rash promise, that he hasn't thought through - completely underestimating the strength of feeling from the STH behind the goal who he thought would meekly agree to relocate, to make room for the teenage ultras. With general fan opinion firmly on the side of the normal fans, he had to shelve his silly promise, and is now hoping it will all just go away.

I'd love to see the PowerPoint though. I bet its BRILLIANT.

The whole idea of Parish holding a meeting with the flag wavers and explaining his vision, with PowerPoint slides, of a seething mass of baseball hats and hoodies behind the goal before actually discussing it with the other STH is hilarious.

Slide 1: a bunch of gormless Jestermen sitting quietly in their seats...Parish explains.."this is not what the sky cameras want to see"

Slide 2: a picture of smoke wreathed hoodie wearers waving poorly spelled signs written in Gothic typeface and shouting anti Islamic slogans at Egyptian players. "This is the image we want to promote...this will have Geoff Stelling and Danny Murphy spunk all over themselves"

Somewhere in the distance, a dog barks.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
The whole idea of Parish holding a meeting with the flag wavers and explaining his vision, with PowerPoint slides, of a seething mass of baseball hats and hoodies behind the goal before actually discussing it with the other STH is hilarious.

Slide 1: a bunch of gormless Jestermen sitting quietly in their seats...Parish explains.."this is not what the sky cameras want to see"

Slide 2: a picture of smoke wreathed hoodie wearers waving poorly spelled signs written in Gothic typeface and shouting anti Islamic slogans at Egyptian players. "This is the image we want to promote...this will have Geoff Stelling and Danny Murphy spunk all over themselves"

Slide 3: A brilliant TIFO display, covering the entire stand, to create a sense of awe. It looks really professional, rather than the previous crayon-drawn attempts.

(It still shows two massive COCKS, obviously - just properly printed)

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

"Boss boss, I've got a plan to get you out of this kerfuffle, but you're not going to like it"
"Why am I not going to like it"
"It means you're going to have to front up to the Always, and be a duplicitous, lying, 2 faced coward"
"I'm listening"

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
CPFC BBS.png

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Alternatively you could concentrate on Brighton?
There are thousands of posts about Brighton. Why are you so bothered about posts taking the piss out of your crappy club?

It’s actually hilarious seeing the cloud of inferiority that sweeps this board.
Saying something left-field doesn't suddenly make it true. You know what our club has been through over the last 30 years, and you can see where we are now, so you know we're still pinching ourselves that it's real. There have been times over the last few decades for us to be depressed with the hand we'd been dealt, and possibly even jealous of those who've cheated to do better, but right now we're on cloud nine.

Yes our ground is fantastic, but just the fact that it's ours is a big deal for us, after the shit we went through. And have you seen our training ground? It makes me laugh with joy just thinking about it. 7 years ago we couldn't believe little ol' us had spent £1m on a player, now we're in a position to spend over £15m. We're playing best football most of us have ever seen us play, our squad has had a togetherness for a few years that's as great to see as it is refreshing.

The suggestion that we feel inferior to your joke club is bizarre. I think you've got some good players (although somewhat pricey), and should finish above us, but that's ok, we're still building and hoping to progress in the long term. Literally everything else about your club is worse than ours. If I didn't dislike your club I'd sooner look at it with pity than envy.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
an owner who has the hair of Donald Trump and the self awareness of a slug.
Did you see him interviewed on Sky Sports this week? Was he in an office - no. Had he come to the studios - no. They had to go and film him having a new fancy suit fitted :lol:

What a ****ing bell-end.

Codner pharmaceuticals

Jun 17, 2009
Border Country
Anyway - back to new stadium - or new stand as it is in reality.

Being a little bit obsessed with Croydon I checked the details. 2 things to notice are that 1) it makes the pitch UEFA legal size, presumably not in time for this year’s Champion’s league and 2) it is really just a single new stand. After back and forth with planning then perhaps it can aspire to our own lego stand remembered fondly by us 70’s and 80’s JCLs.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here