Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] The Always Ultras:: a tale of WOE

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
As their match is being televised on Sunday, one would assume that the Absent Ultras will be out in force to make some sort of 'statement' in front of the cameras

4902371.jpg

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
That is a brilliant gesture, but couldn't happen here in case someone used a large cuddly toy to sneak in a flask.....

It couldn't happen at palace, just think how many prams they'd need.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Dwayne Dibley, email bellend@holmesdale.net has signed :D

It's only got just over 300 signatures though, so Disneyboy will feel fully justified as this compares with 10,000 that signed the other one.

Edit - on the plus side, you can SEE all the recent signups to this one :O

https://www.change.org/p/crystal-pa...selhurst-park/w?source_location=psf_petitions

Yeah, I still maintain that signing the other one was a bit of a mistake as it can be (an is being) spun as 10,000 genuine die-hard Palace fans support the Ultras. Yeah sure a couple may have been spoofed by over-zealous ultras, but the majority were genuine. And as it's not in Parish's interests to have that proved otherwise don't expect the truth to come out any time soon - if at all.

However those of you who did sign it can rectify your mistake by redoubling your efforts on this petition.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Yeah, I still maintain that signing the other one was a bit of a mistake as it can be (an is being) spun as 10,000 genuine die-hard Palace fans support the Ultras. Yeah sure a couple may have been spoofed by over-zealous ultras, but the majority were genuine. And as it's not in Parish's interests to have that proved otherwise don't expect the truth to come out any time soon - if at all.

However those of you who did sign it can rectify your mistake by redoubling your efforts on this petition.

'A couple' .......................:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
'A couple' .......................:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Yeah, WE know, but we just sound like a bunch of conspiracy theorists: "They weren't genuine signatures y'know! It's all fake!" The rest of the football world (who don't give a shit one way or the other) have taken it at face value.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Yeah, WE know, but we just sound like a bunch of conspiracy theorists: "They weren't genuine signatures y'know! It's all fake!" The rest of the football world (who don't give a shit one way or the other) have taken it at face value.

Nah, even the Palace faithful know it's a crock of shit.

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013

Well the comments on their messages boards suggest that they are well aware of us rigging their petitions and it just adds to the general sense of distrust and disatisfaction around the club in the stands, on the pitch and in the board room. Good!

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
No they weren't. The vast majority were from overseas.

Yes, I know they weren't genuine. Those ITK know we faked a lot of them. I was just trying to paraphrase how it has been received outside the narrow confines of our respective messageboards.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Yes, I know they weren't genuine. Those ITK know we faked a lot of them. I was just trying to paraphrase how it has been received outside the narrow confines of our respective messageboards.

The weird thing is despite the knowledge, there are plenty who seem to bury their heads and simply go with the 'result'. Desperate stuff from desperate people there.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Sadly there won't be many overseas ultras groups signing the new petition.

We'll have to hope Nigel 'Smokey' Flare and friends rally round.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Should this new petition be given a new thread on NSC? Most people have probably given up on this one and are therefore unaware of our latest opportunity to manipulate the circus?

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
Should this new petition be given a new thread on NSC? Most people have probably given up on this one and are therefore unaware of our latest opportunity to manipulate the circus?

For someone who hasn't trawled through 172 pages worth of 'stuff', what is the situation now? In a nutshell.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here