Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] The Always Ultras:: a tale of WOE

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Be prepared for the wall of noise that will hit you .

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Be prepared for the wall of noise that will hit you .
Are you not just a teeny bit embarrassed that your support is unable to generate any sort of atmosphere? No embarrassment that you rely on a bunch of twats purely in it for self love with no care about the team or club? Are you really so desparate for some sort of identity?

It's a very sad state of affairs Worse than Cardiff and their colour change. Mind you, you've been there before I guess.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I nominate sheebo to conduct it .

Bit obsessed by a joke comment someone made Doogle... So you’re trying to replicate the north stand at the Amex but claim it as some sort of original idea?! Classy.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I do wonder about the general believe of Palace fans,in regard to the HF. A lot of them mention Wembley, the 2016 Cup Final, and how the team really appreciate the atmosphere at Selhurst when the spotty Herberts are in full cry.
They lost the Cup Final, and it wasn’t too many seasons ago that they were the worst performing team in the whole football league. Were the HF absent during their record breaking start to last season?
I can’t see they make a great deal of difference to the teams performance,certainly not enough for the club and other supporters to sell their soul for them.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Oh don't worry. We are all 'two team w8nkers' with the first/second team either Chelsea or Liverpool. They forget they went from 14k to 25k when they hit the big time.. At least us JCL's started in the Championship.

Oi! Do you mind? Some of us have been supporting MK Dons all our lives!

Scappa

Jul 5, 2017
So when is the NSK going to organize itself properly to be behind the goal instead of tucked away in the corner and ensure we have microphones at the front of the Northstand so that we can finally have an atmosphere worthy of those world class Palace (always) Ultras?? Eh? EH?? EHHHH????? ;o)

And when do we nominate which steward is going to be hospitalised by the on-rushing hordes?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I don’t really follow this thread but are they back in now?

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Yes . Bigger and better than ever apparently.
Yea ok. Only one way this is going girl and most of your fans know it.

How's it feel to be run by the HF? What will their next demands be? Is Parish constantly lubing his arse for the next blackmailing session? What a weak owner and a weak club.

You lot couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery and I think Parish as confirmed that with this last episode of 'can't cope won't cope'

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here