Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] The Always Ultras:: a tale of WOE

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
Do you think CPFC realise the "overwhelming support" for the holmesdale singing section" mainly consists of a couple of dozen Brighton fans making up names?

Hopefully one or two sths about to be shunted out do and raise merry hell that Prince charming caved to 100 spotty Herberts, a couple of dozen Tottenham fans and a dodgy petition

I’m amazed by them. I personally added about 200 names. I know it was childish but I just couldn’t stop myself. They really are the most deluded tw*ts that ever walked the earth.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
The petition is still going up in 2s for every new entry, so they actually have 5000 signatures of which 4000 of them must have come from here :)

Well of course they did. People were adding first names and last names. That two for every person!

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I'm waiting for the point where Prince Charming gets a whisper in his ear and stays 'could I get a list of these signatories' :lolol:

tip top

Kandidate
Jun 27, 2007
dunno I'm lost
I'm waiting for the point where Prince Charming gets a whisper in his ear and stays 'could I get a list of these signatories' :lolol:

Think he'll wonder who Barn door Benny/ row z and Mark Bright/ up Prince Charming's rectum are.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Chelsea? I've never been to Stamford Bridge, not even to see us play. The only Chelsea games I've ever seen (and it will only be a handful) are against Albion.

I've only ever attended 2 games not featuring Brighton:

Bristol City v someone, when living in Bristol.
Wimbledon v Manchester City (at Selhurst Park funnily enough), when I went with a City supporting mate for an evening game which was watched by about 8,000 people.

I've been to, I would guess, more than 1,000 games watching Brighton for nearly 40 years and have held season tickets at all of the Goldstone, Withdean, Gillingham and the Amex.

Yep - they've nailed it and seen right through me, despite the best of disguises: Brighton are second to my true love Chelsea.

I've always suspected your heart lies somewhere else and the above simply proves it.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Chelsea? I've never been to Stamford Bridge, not even to see us play. The only Chelsea games I've ever seen (and it will only be a handful) are against Albion.

I've only ever attended 2 games not featuring Brighton:

Bristol City v someone, when living in Bristol.
Wimbledon v Manchester City (at Selhurst Park funnily enough), when I went with a City supporting mate for an evening game which was watched by about 8,000 people.

I've been to, I would guess, more than 1,000 games watching Brighton for nearly 40 years and have held season tickets at all of the Goldstone, Withdean, Gillingham and the Amex.

Yep - they've nailed it and seen right through me, despite the best of disguises: Brighton are second to my true love Chelsea.
Oh don't worry. We are all 'two team w8nkers' with the first/second team either Chelsea or Liverpool. They forget they went from 14k to 25k when they hit the big time.. At least us JCL's started in the Championship.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
I doubt this is over.

What a mess though. Attending that meeting, taking a powerpoint presentation, seemingly making promises he couldn't keep and then caving in. There will be a lot of people questioning his strength and credibility.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003

Bloody JCL, where were you when we were shit eh?

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
CPFC 0 Fake Petition Names 9000

Perhaps someone should send CPFC a FOI request for the full 9000 names to determine how many actually attend CPFC home games

theboybilly

So the bullies won, and they claim to be a family club.

I think 'the most forward thinking club' is how they like to describe themselves. Well that and 'Britain's bestest fans' and 'Champions League contenders'...not forgetting that they have the 'best player outside of the Top 6' and 'South London is theirs'. They cast a huge shadow

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
I think 'the most forward thinking club' is how they like to describe themselves. Well that and 'Britain's bestest fans' and 'Champions League contenders'...not forgetting that they have the 'best player outside of the Top 6' and 'South London is theirs'. They cast a huge shadow

And they're welcome to it.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I’d like to pass on thanks from the hf’s for all your hard work in signing their petition. It is much appreciated and has got them all they wanted in super quick time .

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
I’d like to pass on thanks from the hf’s for all your hard work in signing their petition. It is much appreciated and has got them all they wanted in super quick time .

When do we get to see a list of names ? [emoji23][emoji23]

When does Prince Charming get to see the list of names that have caused him to sh1t all over the honest longstanding non-hoodie wearing fans he is about to f**k over?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
When does Prince Charming get to see the list of names that have caused him to sh1t all over the honest longstanding non-hoodie wearing fans he is about to f**k over?

This is going to be hilarious when the truth comes out.......****ing over loads of loyal fans on the basis of a crap online petition that was badly set up, duplicating every entry, not limiting signers to one entry, no audit trail for integrity and completely screwed by NSC filling it with false names. I can’t wait [emoji4]

Someone should tweet him the reality.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
They really are the gift that keeps on giving, 1 man team, 100 fan atmosphere. They are an injury to Zaha away from a relegation battle despite having the highest percentage wage bill in the league. Now they’ve ****ed off the loyal fans who actually bother turning up to support their team for the sake of a bunch of self centred, self absorbed, self serving knobs who’ve thrown their toys out of the pram when they don’t get their own way. The rest of football is laughing at a club that value the support of 100 fans doing some arts and crafts over 20,000 plus loyal fans who are actually turning up week in week out, how many of the 100 will turn up in The Championship?

What happens when the gate storming, flare weilding mob get bored with their new seats, the club roll over again and upset even more loyal fans? They’ve set the precedent now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here