Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] The Always Ultras:: a tale of WOE

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
Not really, no season is straight forward in SE25.
It will probably pan out like this,you lot getting all excited about finally finishing above us, and we’ll pull it out the bag again.
Some of you never learn.

Clearly not one of the 400 season ticket holders being f**ked over by your own chairman then.
How about you lot all get your own house in order before you come over to ours?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Is that a real company name or one of your wind-ups? If true he may as well have called it 'Dodgy Deals Ltd' and had done with it.

380FD755-F7A9-4B59-B520-22FA37DDFE92.jpeg

He doesn’t help himself does he?

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
To add more humiliation to a already comical saga al little birdy tells me the holmesdale pub is to be made a away fans only pub on match days due to the lack of local trade , i'm not 100% sure this is true but iv'e no reason to doubt my birdy , never been to the place before so can't comment on the place but it tickled my funny bone when i was informed , ( if this is common knowledge then please feel free to humiliate )

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
It will probably pan out like this,you lot getting all excited about finally finishing above us, and we’ll pull it out the bag again.
Some of you never learn.

Infrastructure light years ahead of Palace and a slowly closing gap on the field. Can’t you see the end result?

Parish is not helping himself or your club with the current shenahigans either. There is a slow but inevitable implosion coming.

Do you disagree with any of the above?

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Some of you never learn.

mr parish and the au are absolutely fukin appalling people, aren't they

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Did you miss me ?
Just had a rest from here, it was getting very tedious, same shit, different day.
Doesn’t look like much as changed.

A rest that just so happen to correspond with the Albion winning, palace losing and going above palace in the table.

"what are the chances of that happening"

You've proved yourself to be a spineless gobshite, fingers crossed you'll feel the need for another rest from here, very soon.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
A rest that just so happen to correspond with the Albion winning, palace losing and going above palace in the table.

"what are the chances of that happening"

You've proved yourself to be a spineless gobshite, fingers crossed you'll feel the need for another rest from here, very soon.

Not at all, if you check my posting record,I’m a regular poster on here, even during last season’s fiasco of a start.
It’s just the same posters, saying the same old rubbish, and replying to any Palace poster with abuse.
Where’s the art of conversation gone ?

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Not at all, if you check my posting record,I’m a regular poster on here, even during last season’s fiasco of a start.
It’s just the same posters, saying the same old rubbish, and replying to any Palace poster with abuse.

f*** off.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
[emoji38]ol:

You c***
You're only cherry picking the easy posts aren't you sunshine.

You've conveniently ignored all the awkward questions. It's a very obvious trait of Palace who post on this forum.

Never mind the complete mess of a club that you support, you go for an easy target and ignore the big picture.

Here's an easy one. Are you happy with the way that your football club is run or do you think that it's really quite embarrassing?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Agreed. But while we’re here, I’ve been told the Bromley Ultras have started this season from the poor lads at 2010 that Parish ****ed over by not letting them have their own seats - you heard about this?

The Gem

Oct 17, 2008
Did you miss me ?
Just had a rest from here, it was getting very tedious, same shit, different day.
Doesn’t look like much as changed.

You're right, not much has changed you're still a pikey inbred knunt

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
That stevek again:

Incidentally, someone I know has been looked properly through the petition signatories. The vast majority really are a combination of jokers, Brighton fans and (in the largest numbers) foreign Ultras.

Well played fellas. Who is going to tell Parish?

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
That stevek again:

Incidentally, someone I know has been looked properly through the petition signatories. The vast majority really are a combination of jokers, Brighton fans and (in the largest numbers) foreign Ultras.

He already knows , mainly because he signed it

images (2).jpg

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
That stevek again:

About time Parish did a u-turn and reinstated the loyal fans in their seats for next season.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Some of you never learn.

You’ll “pull out of the bag” receiving FIVE HUNDRED MILLION more than us over the past 5 years and JUST squeaking past us? Brilliant, well done. Really good achievement.

By the way

Sakho - £26m
Duffy - £3.5m

:lolol: :lol: :lolol: :lol: :lolol:

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
Some of you never learn.
Even the bookies now giving odds that show we will finish above Palace today

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here