Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] The Always Ultras:: a tale of WOE

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
Oh so you have? Pundits and commentators have all placed the american express stadium as one of the best in the premier league have they? Google it

Oh yeah all the clubs of away fans say its sh1t though right? Do you lot actually believe the drivvle you spout on here
Without wishing to be dragged in to this, I never (and we never) say The Amex does have best atmosphere in the league.

Stop being a silly billy.

Sent from my STF-L09 using Tapatalk

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Oh so you have? Pundits and commentators have all placed the american express stadium as one of the best in the premier league have they? Google it

Oh yeah all the clubs of away fans say its sh1t though right? Do you lot actually believe the drivvle you spout on here

just for fun, can you think of a way that this non-issue could've been more poorly managed?

and how would you react if you were one of the poor unfortuane 400?

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Away fans point out that your fans are crap, and there's no sign of the atmosphere you've been banging on about having, and you leave the ground telling your mate 'Did you hear that, they said our atmosphere is famous' :facepalm:

The lack of self awareness is clearly widespread they all believe it like some weird deluded cult. I have seen similar to the below palace fan quote countless times maybe someone should give them a trophy for ‘bestest atmosphere ever’ so they can put this whole farce to bed

‘As a club we are going to look like a right bunch of idiots having chucked away ‘the best atmosphere in the league’ so soon before safe standing is likely to be introduced as we watch every other club overtake us...’

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

We actually tend to get:

.”great place. Best new ground in the country. Really impressed with the nice touches in the away end. Brighton fans decent” when we LOSE.

And

‘Plastic pricks. No atmosphere. Ground shit and a nightmare to get to. Pricks”, when we win.

So, yeah, as we’ve only lost at home about 10 times in the last four years, we don’t get showered with too many compliments.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Where did all this talk of driving a Bentley come from? One they hot wired presumably?

I don't think one of these is a Bentley, but these are all apparently owned by Mr Tumble

zaha car.jpg

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Maybe you should have. I'm assuming this latest measure was before the AU rolled up their flags and flounced off back up the Seven Sister's Road

https://www.90min.com/posts/6197844...remier-league-grounds-based-on-fan-atmosphere

Middle of last season

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/foo...ue-teams-atmosphere-worst-best-sportgalleries

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I’m almost starting to feel sorry for [MENTION=27478]TypicalPalace[/MENTION] here - the jealousy and desperation is hurting my eyes. Bless him. The famous atmosphere (if you believe their own hype or the media microphone placement bollocks from a few hooded goons who constantly **** over their own (we’ll palace 2010 fans not sours). Did the AU who threw the coins at Rooney ever get banned - or the Amex steward injurer ones - anyone want to ask Mr Parish...?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Maybe you should have. I'm assuming this latest measure was before the AU rolled up their flags and flounced off back up the Seven Sister's Road

https://www.90min.com/posts/6197844...remier-league-grounds-based-on-fan-atmosphere

Middle of last season

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/foo...ue-teams-atmosphere-worst-best-sportgalleries

Haha stop it - stooop it. Stop using facts to destroy him - CP2010FC fans don’t like it. Top post - the final blow in 12 rounds of one sided mugging off :clap:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

bobbysmith01

Feb 6, 2015

I do feel very sorry for you as you have issues. Most of football laugh at the Ultras, plus your
Normal good fans hate them, the drummer, the Germanic chanting, the hold they have over your chairman. Check other sites and your own to see that you are the laughing stock of football. To answer your question about the Amex, voted third best in the premier league in a recent poll for noise, strange that. Even the other Palace goons have gone quite over this as their like all Palace fans are totally embarrassed by your club and it’s actions. Keep posting matey as you are making yourself look like a total idiot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

andy1980

Feb 23, 2009

Go on almost every other football forum, use the search function for Ultras.

It will give you a good idea what everyone else thinks of the Palace fans.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here