Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] The Always Ultras:: a tale of WOE

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Perhaps Mr Tumble will buy all the season tickets and regift them back to the the Ultras.

After all he loves the club and fans. :whistle:

Brok

😐
Dec 26, 2011
So lets get this straight.

The the embarrassing teenage Primark black-hooded wankpuffins who inhabit a tragic griefhole in a corner of that decrepit rotting hovel masquerading as a Premier League football ground, wanted to move right behind the goal.

The fans behind the goal have given them the finger.

So the hooded Palace GOONSQUAD have got all huffy about it, and taken their drum home. Now CPFC2010 are inviting "new recruits" to take up their places to "make an atmosphere"

What an absolute bunch of arsefluting spunktrumpets :lolol:

Palace. The gift that keeps on giving.
Another beauty. Keep 'em coming, Easy.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

The the embarrassing teenage Primark black-hooded wankpuffins who inhabit a tragic griefhole in a corner of that decrepit rotting hovel masquerading as a Premier League football ground, wanted to move right behind the goal.

So the hooded Palace GOONSQUAD have got all huffy about it, and taken their drum home. Now CPFC2010 are inviting "new recruits" to take up their places to "make an atmosphere"

What an absolute bunch of arsefluting spunktrumpets [emoji38]ol:

That's correct - but also don't't forget the seats where they wanted to move to were the ones that were unexpectedly unavailable for ST renewal a while back - so Charming had originally given the go-ahead in secret.

So he then had to renege on the plan after the normal fan backlash, and now we have the result.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
It's laughable and frankly embarrassing how that group of youtube wannabes can cause such a meltdown. They're a bunch of gimps desperately aping some videos they've seen on youtube. How has Palace managed to tie itself into knots over them. It's risible.

Presumably somewhere amongst their fan base there are some relatively normal fans. It must be incredibly hard for them supporting a club that is so determinedly making itself a laughing stock. Continuously.

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
Pretty much all of what has been said highlights why Brighton will never oust fans out of their regular seats just to create an area with a bit of manufactured noise, I.e. standing area in North Stand.

We have more class, as all of the previous comments have proven.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I was going to make this a thread of its own but decided not to in the end. Thanks for doing it as I think it does deserve a thread of its own.

Just to add CPFC2010 posted it on the BBS and replied to some comment. It appears they are back to "engaging with the fans" again..

:wozza::wozza::wozza::wozza:

Lush

Mods' Pet
To be fair, they have done one good thing. Appoint Roy Hodgson. He should be able to keep them up for a few years. The question is, can he do it on a shoestring while they save their pennies for a new stand?

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
To be fair, they have done one good thing. Appoint Roy Hodgson. He should be able to keep them up for a few years. The question is, can he do it on a shoestring while they save their pennies for a new stand?

But keeping them up won't be enough, very very soon they'll have their eyes set on Europe, again, and Roy will be told to sling his hook.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
They want to replace a manufactured atmosphere with.... another manufactured atmosphere.. tinpot isn’t a word that does this justice

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
If they let you on there, I can assure you the BBS thread on this very subject is an absolute JOY.

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013
Always made me laugh how this myth amongst commentators developed that Selhurst was a cauldron of passion that no other ground could match, and then you go there and there's a hundred ugly tw@ts in black primark hoodies jumping about singing something unintelligible. However, I do like the evolving general feeling that Palace are a sinking ship :)

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Also- as per the Liam Moore thread- READING have started a flag-waving fan group for this season (called Club 1871- not a holiday company for the retired, despite the name). Perhaps the Always Ultras will be welcomed at the Madejski. I mean: at least they'll pretty much be able to choose their own seats :thumbsup:

I don't believe for one minute that the scarf-covered spotty teens of Thornton Heath will give up watching Palace of course. They'll pop up somewhere in the ground no doubt. Probably in their original seats, in fact. This is just all a big attention seeking stunt on their part, which CPFC have amusingly called their bluff on. I guess at least now it's the school holidays, the AUs will have time to sit down and plot their next move.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Some of the comments on there are massively helping my hangover [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

I made the click.

Lots of comments like this...

"Rubbish there was an atmosphere before these spoilt little wannabe ultras turned up and there’ll be an atmosphere now they have flounced off"

...so these blokes just rocked up at Selhurst with a drum, became the "best fans in British football" (c), and now they're leaving again?

They sound a bit like the A-Team. Maybe they'll just take their unique brand of support to another club where they may be better appreciated.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
I made the click.

They sound a bit like the A-Team. Maybe they'll just take their unique brand of support to another club where they may be better appreciated.

They're playing Reading today. Potential match made in heaven?

Nitram

Jul 16, 2013
Maybe our Ultras could induct them in the joys of dominoes on a Saturday afternoon whilst regaling them of the good old days.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

What an absolute bunch of arsefluting spunktrumpets :lolol:

Almost....

That's correct - but also don't't forget the seats where they wanted to move to were the ones that were unexpectedly unavailable for ST renewal a while back - so Charming had originally given the go-ahead in secret.

So he then had to renege on the plan after the normal fan backlash, and now we have the result.

That. That is what has brought about the stand-off.

What a load of bell-ends.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
This mob are utterly hilarious. So obsessed with their own importance that they think they can make demands to the club and displace their own fans.

You are not the hardcore at Boca or Lazio, you are a bunch of juveniles at Crystal ******* Palace!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here