Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] The Always Ultras:: a tale of WOE

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
The Holmesdale400 (H400) petition is amusing. There are 400 fans likely to be kicked out of their seats to accommodate the spotty oiks who are blackmailing Disney but only 104 of them have been arsed to sign the petition! So the H400 can't be that arsed about being turfed out.

And they chose to use a change.org petition which makes it somewhat arduous for us to show our full support!

Can this get any better? It's CPFC2010. Of course it can!

Tbf, like with NSC not everybody posts on the internet and many may not be aware of the petition. The HF petition was signed predominatly by NSCers for example.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Fair enough, I shall wind my neck in, re the Americans, until AFTER El Pres has explained their next set of accounts.

Brok

😐
Dec 26, 2011
attachment.php

Can this be 'Hineyed'?

Brovion

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
There's no evidence of that.

Parish took out money four ways

Salary £2,150,000

Loan interest (a share of £88,000)

Rent £234,000 from Smoke and Mirrors Group Ltd

Property services £117,000 from VMM Ltd

Is that a real company name or one of your wind-ups? If true he may as well have called it 'Dodgy Deals Ltd' and had done with it.

Brovion

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Wouldn’t you love to hear the thoughts of some of the displaced season ticket holders? Shame that none of them seem to post on here. I have sympathy for them and am surprised that they haven’t kicked off big time, maybe they have and I just haven’t seen it.

What a shoddy way to treat long term fans, our gripes about becoming more corporate over the last seven years pale significantly when compared to this bit of back stabbing.

Yeah, but there's only, what 400 of them? Clubs often move people (security measures, new boxes etc) and they're not organised the way the HF and their 10,000+ supporters are. It's not a large group in terms of the total fanbase and no one cares.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Last edited:

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
The standing issue in the lower Holmesdale has never been an issue as far as I’m aware, we’ve all stood in blocks A to D for years with no sanctions issued.
This has become a mess, and Parish has done his self no favours.
Feel very sorry for those in block E who have been displaced, and hope they get fairly compensated and decent seats for next season.

you're home!

where have you been?

we've been worried, phoning round the hospitals and all that

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
you're home!

where have you been?

we've been worried, phoning round the hospitals and all that

Did you miss me ?
Just had a rest from here, it was getting very tedious, same shit, different day.
Doesn’t look like much as changed.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Did you miss me ?
Just had a rest from here, it was getting very tedious, same shit, different day.
Doesn’t look like much as changed.

Nope your club is now even more of a shambles, hard to believe eh?

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Nope your club is now even more of a shambles, hard to believe eh?

Not really, no season is straight forward in SE25.
It will probably pan out like this,you lot getting all excited about finally finishing above us, and we’ll pull it out the bag again.
Some of you never learn.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Not really, no season is straight forward in SE25.
It will probably pan out like this,you lot getting all excited about finally finishing above us, and we’ll pull it out the bag again.
Some of you never learn.
It doesn't matter what you "pull out of the bag" your club is still the biggest laughing stock in football. Again.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here