Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] The Always Ultras:: a tale of WOE

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
Let's be clear. You are a sad c##t who has taken the time to stalk me on the internet. I'm not sure why you're laughing.

You also got it completely wrong and then backtracked. Again, what's funny, apart from you?

This isn't going to end well for you. Well, it didn't start well and the middle was also awful so no surprises that the ending will also be cringe inducingly embarrassing.

You're a Palace **** after all. [emoji23]

No reply on the stalking point by the way, why so? You have spent time researching me. What's wrong with you, you ****ing weirdo?

As for researching you I spent 0 minutes doing that, but it seems I'm not the only one who thinks you are a ****. But as it's all wrong, I don't know why you are getting so stressed about it.
As for it not ending well for me, now I'm genuinely worried. So worried in fact I may have to stop laughing for a minute or two.
As I said before, if you can give it out hopefully you can take it.
What was that famous NSC thread again, Jamie wasn't it :lol:

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Garth Crooks misses them..

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45620994

What on earth has happened to Selhurst Park? And where are the 'ultras' - the group draped in black on the top left hand corner of my screen going crazy every other week? What's happened to them - and more to the point, can I have them back please?

While Roy Hodgson and, it would seem, the Crystal Palace board have been consumed by the extension of Wilfried Zaha's contract and how many times the forward is fouled, the most important element of the club's recent success has been overlooked. The atmosphere generated by the relatively small, but extremely vocal group of fans who bring matchdays at an otherwise antiquated ground alive.

Whatever the reasons behind the dispersal of the 'ultras', the club's executives and this set of fans need to come together and resolve their differences in the best interest of the team. Crystal Palace's season is slowly coming apart at the seams and the team needs them.

Professional football is nothing without the fans and this small pocket of supporters - who can be high maintenance, mischievous, effective and highly entertaining all at the same time - must not be dismantled for the sake of politeness or other people's delicacies.

I want to see my screen jumping again when I'm watching Palace. I know the players miss them. In fact, damn the players, I miss them.

... where to start :facepalm:

Blimey, even by his standards that gets filed under 'abortion'. Straight to the incinerator.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
You've clearly never been in a full Arthur Waite stand then! Those toilets and concourses should be condemned!

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Damn right. Had the dubious 'pleasure' of watching the playoff first leg from the home section of the AW and there was piss all over the floor in the toilet. Must save on water/drainage rates (if they actually pay). Absolute shithole of a ground full of very needy/special folk that really need some support.

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
I did answer the question silly boy, I'm still waiting to hear how this won't end well for me. :lolol:

It will not end well as we will think of an even sillier name for you 'Willis. I will host a meeting of the childish nickname steering committee soon.

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
As I said you would never say any of that to my face, that's not me acting hard on the internet, that's your job. Feel free to message me if ever you are in London as I have no desire to travel to Tadcaster unless work takes me there, which I seriously doubt, now that's a shithole.

LLCoolie was not acting tuffaly buffaly was he?

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
I did answer the question silly boy, I'm still waiting to hear how this won't end well for me

Jesus H Christ, you're obsessed with people on here and NSC itself.

Grow up will you, it's tedious. You are a Palace fan, NOT an Albion fan.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Let's be clear. You are a sad c##t who has taken the time to stalk me on the internet. I'm not sure why you're laughing.

You also got it completely wrong and then backtracked. Again, what's funny, apart from you?

No reply on the stalking point by the way, why so? You have spent time researching me. What's wrong with you, you ****ing weirdo?

As for researching you I spent 0 minutes doing that, but it seems I'm not the only one who thinks you are a ****. But as it's all wrong, I don't know why you are getting so stressed about it.

What was that famous NSC thread again, Jamie wasn't it :lol:

Both of you could do with calming down the aggressive posts, tbh.

But, this stalking nonsense has overstepped a line, so please pack it in, or be banned. If you do think it is a fun game, and really, really want to invoke memories of Jamie, I'll just remind you here that you signed up for NSC using your email address, complete with your full name...

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
Both of you could do with calming down the aggressive posts, tbh.

But, this stalking nonsense has overstepped a line, so please pack it in, or be banned. If you do think it is a fun game, and really, really want to invoke memories of Jamie, I'll just remind you here that you signed up for NSC using your email address, complete with your full name...

I never stalked anyone, maybe he has a way of pissing people off that he makes enemies.
The name on that email address is Simon Willis, do with that what you will. I really don't care, nice of a mod to get involved with the threats though.

I was going to leave it there but **** it. It's okay for him to say I shag my sister and generally keep on and on, but when he gets a bit back he rants and raves and then cries about it to people in private messages. Now you could have just banned me if you thought it was warranted but instead got involved with the threats. Not too sure on the rules of sharing people's emails addresses anyway(well actually I am). Ban me if you like, but really don't make threats. You don't ever see me rowing with anyone on here unless they instigate it.

Last edited:

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Do us all a favour Hans.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I never stalked anyone, maybe he has a way of pissing people off that he makes enemies.
The name on that email address is Simon Willis, do with that what you will. I really don't care, nice of a mod to get involved with the threats though.

No threats here. I'm not really into keyboard hard-man nonsense.

Just pointing out that none of us are truly anonymous, and threatening to 'Jamie' someone is a bit silly.

Just play nicely, and remember you're a guest here.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Jesus H Christ, you're obsessed with people on here and NSC itself.

Grow up will you, it's tedious. You are a Palace fan, NOT an Albion fan.

Well, he's an NSC fan at least, and an Albion obsessive or he wouldn't spend so much of his time here. The move to being an Albion fan is the next step.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here