Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] The Always Ultras:: a tale of WOE

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
You're right, not much has changed you're still a pikey inbred knunt

No point replying it's probably having a rest from NSC.

After all the Albion winning and palace losing is the very definition of 'same shit different day'.

It must be very tedious - for some.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Fixed for you

This is the Albion so that's hardly fair.

We could name a further 10 former centre backs that are currently better than Sakho and just scrape over £5m in transfer fees.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
It will probably pan out like this,you lot getting all excited about finally finishing above us
Oh bless. We were excited about staying up last year. We also enjoyed seeing you break a 125 year Football League record for being pony. We weren't expecting to finish about you. Probably won't this year either, our target (for now) is still to avoid relegation.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Now the truth about the petition is out, it creates a very difficult position for Parish. The people than ran it should have pulled the plug or decided not to allow it to be used. Parish should not have trusted the authenticity or at least had it checked. Many opportunities missed to intervene and save the loss of credibility. Relations will be strained. Get out of that you pillock.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Oh bless. We were excited about staying up last year. We also enjoyed seeing you break a 125 year Football League record for being pony. We weren't expecting to finish about you. Probably won't this year either, our target (for now) is still to avoid relegation.

Ground shit
Training facilities shit
Atmosphere now laughably shit
Club management shit
No history etc

Finishing above us is now literally the only thing they have left to cling on to in terms of perceived 'superiority'. Once that's gone (and it surely will, even if not this season) the 'better than Palace' checklist will be pretty much complete (or it will be when Mr Tumble leaves for a better team).

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Ground shit
Training facilities shit
Atmosphere now laughably shit
Club management shit
No history etc

Finishing above us is now literally the only thing they have left to cling on to in terms of perceived 'superiority'. Once that's gone (and it surely will, even if not this season) the 'better than Palace' checklist will be pretty much complete (or it will be when Mr Tumble leaves for a better team).
No squad.

I really want to ask one of them about the 'compare and contrast' post I put on #CPFC re the palace team of 2013 & yesterdays squad.
I'm partly writing this as an aide de memoire as it's likely I'll forget by the time one of them reappears.

The Gem

Oct 17, 2008
Now the truth about the petition is out, it creates a very difficult position for Parish. The people than ran it should have pulled the plug or decided not to allow it to be used. Parish should not have trusted the authenticity or at least had it checked. Many opportunities missed to intervene and save the loss of credibility. Relations will be strained. Get out of that you pillock.

Have I missed something, where is the write up about us signing the petition and what really happened?

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
We could name a further 10 former centre backs that are currently better than Sakho and just scrape over £5m in transfer fees.

And 8 of them are Colin Hawkins.

The Gem

Oct 17, 2008
peppa.jpg

So true.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Looking at the wording of the petition it's basically asking NSC to sign it in whatever guise so with that in mind i shall not be adding Mr Benjamin Hill-Club to the list at this time .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here