Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] The Always Ultras:: a tale of WOE

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013
Just saw this on their "Holmesdale" forum:

"Has any of yous lot seen some of the names sining the petishion??? I reckon theres loads of fake ones in there. We cant have that many fans called nigel can we?"

HAHAHAHAHA...!!!

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo

"Has any of yous lot seen some of the names sining the petishion??? I reckon theres loads of fake ones in there. We cant have that many fans called nigel can we?"

HAHAHAHAHA...!!!

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield

HAHAHAHAHA...!!!
Hahahaha!

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Can someone post a link so I can sign it

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield

HAHAHAHAHA...!!!

And the reply....

There are probably considerably more fake ones that genuine signatures including most of NSC who have admitted trying to foul things up

"Trying"? Looks as if we've succeeded actually. :lol:

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
Just a shame that the Nigels have run away from SC....again!

Would love to know how they are proposing to sort the petition shambles out. The halfwits didn't think this one through did they?

Hilarious:D

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Well, all the Palace rabble, how was your atmosphere yesterday?

The feeling on twitter was it left a lot to be desired, a team reliant on one player, and an atmosphere reliant on 100 spotty Herberts. What a shambles.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Well, all the Palace rabble, how was your atmosphere yesterday?

The feeling on twitter was it left a lot to be desired, a team reliant on one player, and an atmosphere reliant on 100 spotty Herberts. What a shambles.

I had a brief peek last night - curious about how it was at Selhurst after a flattish atmosphere at the Amex. In summary:

- Atmosphere absolutely woeful by all accounts.
- Outsung by Newcastle who took the piss out of the non-atmosphere
- What was sung seemed to be about Tommy Robinson and pro-Mike Ashley songs (WTF?)
- Some Fanatics were there in Block B but they were refusing to join in with any singing that was happening

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I had a brief peek last night - curious about how it was at Selhurst after a flattish atmosphere at the Amex. In summary:

- Atmosphere absolutely woeful by all accounts.
- Outsung by Newcastle who took the piss out of the non-atmosphere
- What was sung seemed to be about Tommy Robinson and pro-Mike Ashley songs (WTF?)
- Some Fanatics were there in Block B but they were refusing to join in with any singing that was happening
Still better than your flat atmosphere I'd say .

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here