Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] The Always Ultras:: a tale of WOE

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
Not wanting to continue any shit, as I'm actually sick of being stalked by a Palace fan on a Brighton forum and his whining so I'm very happy to leave it.

However, I would just like to point out that everything said Palace fan said about me having "enemies" who were disclosing my personal details all over the internet (took him 0 seconds apparently to find out where I live, what I do and that people hate me) was a complete and utter lie.

I've spent a few minutes today googling myself, my NSC user name and anything related. Nothing.

Hardly surprising as I don't actually have any enemies. Unless they're Palace fans, posting stuff on the dark web or something, who knows & who cares.

He's lying. He did the simple research himself and made the rest of it up to try to cover his arse after being found out.

It's all the actions of a very sad individual who needs to get a life.

My only other point is that if a Palace fan coming on here is going to get that offended about being called:

Pikey
Inbred
Caravan dwelling
Chav
Town burning chav

Or indeed anything else, then perhaps they are on the wrong forum. It's standard fare here. It's called "taking the piss" and it happens on every Passive related thread and others. Because this is a Brighton forum.

If you get so angry about a little piss taking on the forum of a rival football club that you become a stalker then there might just be something lacking in your life.

I'd suggest taking a step back, having a look in the mirror and then punching yourself repeatedly in the face (this is also a joke). Or maybe just not coming on here any more as it obviously upsets your delicate sensibilities so much.

That would probably be for the best.

Regards

LL

Never said that did I. Never once said your details were posted anywhere. Read what I said. I don't object to being called pikey etc, I do object to being told I shag my sister and being called a nonce. As for all the rest of your post, you will get a chance to back it up.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
How lovely to see that the Moderators on this forum have got it right about the Palace posters. That they bring something special to the Board.

F**k knows what it is though.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Hush now , or Mama Said Knock You Out , with Her Big Ole Butt , in 4-3-2-1 .

tumblr_lx65jrUMgj1qjspvyo1_500.gif

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Anyway , getting back on track , a announcement is imminent . Brace yourself boys and girls .

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Lol...no idea why he s asking us to brace ourselves.......should get on his own board as apparently their home performance is so intertwined with the HF

I thought after 97 pages there was a bit of interest .

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Interested that Crystal Palace's fans, bar the HFs, have no idea how to actually support their own side at their own ground, yes, and have got into a cringeworthy position whereby the HFs have to be all but begged to come back, with long-standing STs moved out of the seats they've held for many years.

Yes, some of us are interested alright.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there

My interest is in:

- how a group that label themselves as fanatics and ultras abandon their support due to not liking their seats
- how the majority of palace fans can't see the irony in the above point
- how the massive flounce coincides with the originally planned opening of Spurs ground
- how the atmosphere generated was by 100 strong rented support
- why they were tolerated for so long
- why anyone would want such an embarrassing group associated with their club (even as a second club)
- what made the Palace board finally come to their senses about what was previously a club sponsored pseudo firm
- oh, and how hilarious it all is generally on top of groupon, drum, call and response, goal music, copying other teams 'theme tune/anthem', changing club colours (even Cardiff returned to their true colours), euro woah woah monotonous shite passed off as an atmosphere, pretending they are going to redevelop the ground, being the definition of a one man team, paying £30m for Benteke and the same for Sakho, being top of the table in wages spent whilst fighting relegation, selecting an american bird as a nickname as they thought it looked cool and generally having no identity at all whilst desperately trying to invent one (ultras being the last in the long long line).
- and finally, what the next installment of absolute tinpottery they might come up with. Actually, this is what interests me most

oh yes, and being clacker deniers

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
Anyway , getting back on track , a announcement is imminent . Brace yourself boys and girls .

Where we can see a list of the fake names?

Crikey, I’ve only got 80 more names to enter and it’ll reach 9,000 names, it really is flying this morning.

Last edited:

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there

Looking forward to it - if they come back it will just add to the hilarity. Your club will have achieved the gold standard in tinpottery. Fingers crossed for you!

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Every time I read a Dougie post it puts me in mind of this

Well it wants to reach it's 5000th post asap. Obsessed with NSC. It will have a little party when it does. Table for one.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here