Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] The Always Ultras:: a tale of WOE

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Dorking Eagle is a deluded as they come. He/She just wants the Block E to be turfed out and the HF moved in even tho he dont sit in Block E.

This is showing that Palace fans need 100 fans to create an Atmosphere, in fact they are desperate as they think the 'World famous Support' is some sort of badge and sets them aside from the rest of the supporters in the League - Basically, Sky et all have blown smoke up their arses and they believe it. They think Sky will show them on TV more so the WHOLE WORLD can see this 'World famous Support'. One problem here, Wasn't the HF protesting against Sky and what it stood for? Whats the word i'm looking for?

These twats have taken over from Pompey as the self appointed best fans in the land :rolleyes:

Brok

😐
Dec 26, 2011
Dorking Eagle is a deluded as they come. He/She just wants the Block E to be turfed out and the HF moved in even tho he dont sit in Block E.

This is showing that Palace fans need 100 fans to create an Atmosphere, in fact they are desperate as they think the 'World famous Support' is some sort of badge and sets them aside from the rest of the supporters in the League - Basically, Sky et all have blown smoke up their arses and they believe it. They think Sky will show them on TV more so the WHOLE WORLD can see this 'World famous Support'. One problem here, Wasn't the HF protesting against Sky and what it stood for? Whats the word i'm looking for?
'Tw*ts' springs to mind.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Don’t worry,Swillis, Dougie, Typical Palace, SE 20, Mr Putdown, CPFC-G, I have signed you all up, just in case you missed it. I put you down as North Stand Chat, for your stand as you spend more time on here, than at Selhurst.

You’re welcome.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Don’t worry,Swillis, Dougie, Typical Palace, SE 20, Mr Putdown, CPFC-G, I have signed you all up, just in case you missed it. I put you down as North Stand Chat, for your stand as you spend more time on here, than at Selhurst.

You’re welcome.
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012

You’re welcome.

Thanks, much appreciated.
Really, how old are some of you ?
Getting giddy with excitement with every new “name”.
Good grief .

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Good grief .

You have to admit it is rather funny, I'm sure you'd take part if Bentekes show was on the other........................!

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Good grief .
If the boot were ever on the other foot then you and your fellow members of the goon squad would be all over this like a rash.

Unfortunately for you, you know that will NEVER happen.

We're having fun at your expense (as usual). If you don't like it then you know where the door is old bean.

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013
Good grief .

Oh come on, it is the best sort of childish amusement going. I'm still deciding which name I'm going to use, but as long as it adds to the "let's all laugh at Palace" fun then I'm happy...

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
Good grief .
If you don’t like what’s being posted on this forum, the simple solution is to not come on here.
You won’t be missed.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Good grief .

Not as excited as the wankers on twitter jizzing over the ‘amazing support’ shown for the campaign...........[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Why not have both ?

You know what, I've treated myself.

Obviously Chris Peacock's stand was "Meridian News" while, for those who read my post in the real silly names thread, I located Everard in Aylesbury.

How long till these inbreds open the thing up and have a proper look? :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here