Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] The Always Ultras:: a tale of WOE

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Can't let his slip off page 1.

Here's the latest from their board...

"The so called "fanatics" and Parish have turned CPFC in to a laughing stock.
It's embarrassing that he is pandering to the "singers" at the expense of loyal long standing supporters."

#southlondonanddivided

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Can't let his slip off page 1.

Here's the latest from their board...

"The so called "fanatics" and Parish have reminded everyone that CPFC is still a laughing stock.
It's embarrassing that he is pandering to the "singers" at the expense of loyal long standing supporters."

#southlondonanddivided

Fixed.

Gary Leeds

May 5, 2008
Unfortunately that's me. Still not sure if I'm making amends or just fanning the flames.

I tried to have a discussion on twitter with some of the HF Supporters who just could not see that their petition was firstly doing the classic groupon "2 for 1" offer when signing up and that at least 200 of the signatories were Mr Tumble and 80% of the rest were made up names. They resorted to pointing out I didn't have as many followers as them as their only defence. I gave up at that point because you cannot argue with stupid as they drag you down to their level and they have has years of practice at being stupid

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
For this is continue to be interesting we need the 400 being moved to start a petition against the club to publish the results of the HF petition.

That would be glorious to watch the resulting meltdown

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Say the 400 or so supporters who are being moved from just joined the HF... would that work?

No - we've covered this. Apparently there is no 'membership as such' of the HF. The 'guys that run it' are to give Parish a list of names of the people to be allocated the new prime seats.

All seems entirely in order.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I tried to have a discussion on twitter with some of the HF Supporters who just could not see that their petition was firstly doing the classic groupon "2 for 1" offer when signing up and that at least 200 of the signatories were Mr Tumble and 80% of the rest were made up names. They resorted to pointing out I didn't have as many followers as them as their only defence. I gave up at that point because you cannot argue with stupid as they drag you down to their level and they have has years of practice at being stupid

The best Palace twitter account is CPFCVoiceOfDoom . I get the idea from that, that it’s not a very happy place to be at the moment.

Fountainhead

Jan 31, 2011
Herts
No - we've covered this. Apparently there is no 'membership as such' of the HF. The 'guys that run it' are to give Parish a list of names of the people to be allocated the new prime seats.

On that basis, Should we be expecting the HF list to comprise all the names of those that signed the petition ????

TypicalPalace

May 5, 2013
Any input on the situation with the HF and the Loyal 400? What side are you on here?

HF are a huge contribution to the club. We need them, you wouldnt get it from your pov. In the grand scheme of things getting them back is the right thing to do. However the way its been managed leaves a bitter taste in the mouth. Rightly or wrongly its sacrifice a few to save the many.

Fountainhead

Jan 31, 2011
Herts

On that basis, Should we be expecting the HF list to comprise all the names of those that signed the petition ????

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
HF are a huge contribution to the club. We need them, you wouldnt get it from your pov. In the grand scheme of things getting them back is the right thing to do. However the way its been managed leaves a bitter taste in the mouth. Rightly or wrongly its sacrifice a few to save the many.
Why do you need them?

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

How many are the 'few' and how many are the 'many' ?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

What a sad state of affairs at your club. Why wouldn’t we get it btw? What is there to get?

Do you really believe that your fans are incapable of creating an atmosphere without these hooded twats

At least you are coming on here in these dark times, it’s a rarity recently. Dougie still washing her hair I guess but what about all the other chest beating super fans who were on here bigging up Palace a few weeks ago?

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Rightly or wrongly its sacrifice a few to save the many.

In all my years on this Forum I have never read anything quite as stupid as the above.

"To save the many"....? WTF ! Is there a World war at Selhurst....? Is there starvation on the streets of Croydon...? Ethnic cleansing...?

Oh...you're meaning about supporters singing a song or two.........

You seriously need to get off the internet and get a life.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
In all my years on this Forum I have never read anything quite as stupid as the above.
Stat sees a challenge
Stat rolls up his sleeves
Stat gets typing.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water

What a ridiculous reply.

'We need them.'

Why, because the rest of the ground can't make a noise without a drum. How pathetic is that?

Parish has shafted 400 STH, some of whom have had their STs since that stand was built.

Why could the UA not continue to sit where they were (at least until the new stand is built?)

Did they make such a difference at the start of last season?

Parish earlier said that he wouldn't give in to them......

"We explained to the Fanatics that we felt it would be hugely unfair and disruptive - as well as potentially cause a great deal of ill feeling towards their group - if we pressed ahead. Instead, we promised that we would revisit this once the Main Stand was rebuilt"

"...unless 100 supporters at the centre of block E would like to give up their seats voluntarily on the basis that the club will do its very best to find them alternatives, there is no real prospect of facilitating their wish of a move to the centre of Block E at this time"

"We remain open to any ideas and sensible solutions that do not disadvantage our other valued supporters"

They'll be picking the team next, and deciding who you buy.

Who actually runs your club?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here