Spinal Tap
Goodfellas
Star Wars
Debbie Does Dallas
:)

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Not sure which one of the 2, but definitely either Alien or Aliens (they used to be on a movie channel every other week or less, (TMC?) so when channel surfing, i'd always end up watching once again.) - I must have easily seen both well over 100 times and if they were on again, and there wasn't anything better to watch, no doubt i'd watch them again (and again, and again.....)

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I have seen most of the films mentioned by others like Aliens and Hot Fuzz a fair few times too. These were the days when I flat-shared with mates rather than Mrs TC and actually got to watch films from start to finish and watch the same film a couple of times a year. The era of the DVD too, where one tended to watch al the way through rather than the throwaway online film culture. I still have a trunk full of DVD's and a player. Gone are the days when they lined the walls, proudly out on display. *wipes a tear from my eye*

Last edited:

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
The Empire Strikes Back or Where Eagles Dare

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
Mad Max Fury Road.

Never get tired of watching it - superb action & beautifully filmed.
Plus it's got Tom Hardy in it!!

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
The Hunt for Red October ..... and I have absolutely no idea why, just can't stop myself when I see it on the TV schedule.

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
The Hunt for Red October ..... and I have absolutely no idea why, just can't stop myself when I see it on the TV schedule.

I'm the same with the Da Vinci Code. And In The Loop, I could never watch that with someone else as I'd be narrating my way through it....

Geoffbn2

Feb 2, 2014
Die hard, watch it 2 or 3 times a year especially at xmas, Also the kiss goodnight, both great films, good humor mixed with plenty of action sequences and half decent stories.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Jaws, probably edging out Aliens.

Last year there was an outdoor screening of Jaws in my road, got home afterwards and it was on TV, watched the last half hour again (including adverts), then dug the DVD out and watched it again.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here