Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Friendly at Birmingham tomorrow

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Oh dear, Watford will be rubbing their hands at this.

In fact, about a dozen PL teams, all looking for '3 we can finish above', have probably just added one more name to their list..........................

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
I know it’s preseason but it is slightly concerning how few goals we’ve scored... apart from the 3-0 win at Crawley we haven’t managed to put more than goal past the opposition...

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
I am sure you said earlier in the week you were not a Palace fan, when you made a joke about the plane carrying Ali to us had crashed...

Are you sure....

Lol quite sure just watching our game against Birmingham and feel we r just missing something I know it’s only a friendly but they’ve hardly been positive let’s hope it all comes together soon tomer on for murray

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
What

A

Goal

Bissouma

He put more effort and showed more skill in that freekick than some others have shown for some time, months in fact

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007
Not many positives from that.
But I’m already looking forward to watching Bissouma

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Bissouma looks the dogs bollox when he came on. Not afraid to run at players. This Pogba double is going to be a crowd favorite trust me

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Well whadya know?

Last season's team struggle mightily to create and score goals. One of the summer signings to help address that issue comes on, wins a free kick and then scores it.

I'm really looking forward to what Ali J, Andone and Locadia bring.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here