Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] North Stand Chat featured on the Guardian

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Nice piece, NSC can be a funny place, still makes me smile to think I’ve been publish in the hateful rag the mail, on the back of the pound store in burgess hill debate!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Journalist and regular poster Nick Szczepanik sums it up: “It’s the go-to resource for everything. If I want to know what the roads are like before setting off on a journey, I’ll check NSC rather than the AA website, because if there’s a hold-up between Lancing and Worthing, NSC will tell me exactly where, how long it’s been going on, alternative routes, whose fault it is and whether the underlying cause is Corbyn, Brexit or Palace.”

Pretty much covers it.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
What a brilliant piece and so true. I love it when NSC'ers come to the aid (on the main board or through pm's) of those suffering. Far more important than football or politics! At the same time the enlightened posters who are naturally kind, stamp on any ill informed mocking of depression, learning needs, etc.

What a great forum.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Barber out. Someone had to say it.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Not seen that previously, brilliant.

Love the thinly-veiled dig here :

Brighton CEO, Paul Barber, cannot quite be persuaded to register on the site, but he is prone to writing numerous 1,000-word emails in response to any manner of issues about ticketing, transport and transfers raised by fans, which then end up being published in full for all to read :D:D:D:D:D

elninobonito

Whitehawk Born and Bred
May 27, 2011
Has to make you proud! It is a great community, my go to website most days and have learnt so much about topics people have raised, even had the odd bit of advise given to me too.

what a great community we have on here. Thanks everyone for their contributions so far!!

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
These fluff pieces don't appear out of thin air ... come on who's mates with Jem stone? :D

Well deserved recognition none the less, even if it's in such a disreputable fake news outlet like the Graudian.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here