Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Signing for Brighton Women - Jodie Brett (Under 23 England International)

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011
Brighton & Hove Albion have agreed to sign England under-23 international midfielder Jodie Brett from Everton on undisclosed terms.

The 22-year-old becomes the third women’s team signing of the summer, and joins on a one-year deal.

https://www.brightonandhovealbion.com/news/2018/july/albion-sign-england-u23-midfielder/

New Brighton & Hove Albion midfielder Jodie Brett explain that the influence of both Hope Powell and Amy Merricks were crucial in her decision to join the club.

The 22-year-old has arrived on a one-year deal and feels the Seagulls coaching duo can help to advance her game.

https://www.brightonandhovealbion.com/news/2018/july/brett-swayed-by-powells-influence/

UTA :albion2::bhasign:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Why are we wasting money on lady players. Waste of money. What is the point. Ladies football is rubbish and I've never watched it and never will. Why do they play the games in Crawley, its stupid. Why can't they play hockey or netball anyway?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Why are we wasting money on lady players. Waste of money. What is the point. Ladies football is rubbish and I've never watched it and never will. Why do they play the games in Crawley, its stupid. Why can't they play hockey or netball anyway?

I know you're only being facetious but was there really any need for that?

:shrug:

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Sorry. I just thought I'd get all of that out of the way in one post, and save BG and all the either blowhards, the trouble.

Not forgetting the overly pompous and condescending responses from those dedicated to defending the Women's game, for whatever reason.

:thumbsup:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Sorry. I just thought I'd get all of that out of the way in one post, and save BG and all the either blowhards, the trouble.

Fair enough. But these people don't normally 'do' irony - I'll pop back later to see how much whoosh! there is :lolol:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Not forgetting the overly pompous and condescending responses from only MEN dedicated to defending the Women's game, for whatever reason.

:thumbsup:

Edited for you.

Brian Munich

teH lulZ
Jul 7, 2008
FAD1C2BD-105B-42BF-9E24-001577A908FD.jpeg
White Knights have gotta joust.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills