[News] thunderstorms and rain anywhere?

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Bit of Thunder, bit of drizzle as leave work at CM1

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
The smell of rain after a drought is magnificent!

Pissing it down in my part of West Sussex, will I need to get the Sandbags out though?

Corrected for you.

Cozzy

Jul 26, 2018
Grimsby
Had some distant thunder before 8am this morning in Grismby ... couple hours later bright sunshine and melting temps again and been like that all day ... so much for the forecast of storms allday up this way :(

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
God just farted in BN3.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patreon
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Heavy downpour here. Absolute heaven. The smell of the rain from the grass and paving stones is overpowering though! Can't complain. Very lucky to have cleared the air and it's much fresher.

Here it comes again......:O

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Still here and still no storm.
It threatened it just now. There was a rumble of thunder following by the most pathetic 2 seconds of drizzle that made me think I had been spat on by the guy I was talking to. Then - nothing

Had a shower here, lasted only about half hour.
Was in Marlow earlier recently, at the Compleat Angler for afternoon tea, courtesy of anniversary.
Very nice living the high life for a few hours :)

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
I have put my wheelie bin under my drain pipe as a sort of portable water butt. Probably won't get a drop.... No sign of it yet.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Yup, absolutely hosing it down in north Essex too. Gun-metal skies, booming thunder rolling across the fields and cracks of lightening that are shattering the relentless humidity of the past few weeks.

Everything smells really pungent and after 2 months without rain I can almost sense my parched garden opening it's throat and drinking it all in. More please!

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Had a shower here, lasted only about half hour.
Was in Marlow earlier recently, at the Compleat Angler for afternoon tea, courtesy of anniversary.
Very nice living the high life for a few hours :)

Happy Anniversary! And very posh, are the G&Ts still £15 a pop?! Was opposite there this afternoon and bought a book in the high street, how funny!

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
It keeps threatening in Lancing but it's been about 63 stray drops so far.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here