Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] OFF LIMITS Subject List

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Don't take it all so literally. [MENTION=616]Guinness Boy[/MENTION] is funny and humane. That said, there are a small number of nasty little shits on here, several of whom, it baffles me, have not been cast into outer darkness by the lazy politically-correct moderators, who seem to be frightened of offending the ladies bicyce seat-sniffing mentalists that drag this board down.

I'm afraid it's also a false sense of liberalism and thinking that their views are best exposed on here. I had such an exchange once with a moderator.

This isn't a University debating society it's a football messageboard. The internet is a very broad church, but there are other churches they are welcome..

I have a little more time for the ones who actually talk about football (sometimes) but some obvious ones simply use this as a platform to spout vile views and descend on threads about religion and race like a fly to dog shit.

Thank god there are enough on here who quickly turned on those embarrassingly critical of signing an Iranian.

Tokyohands

Jan 5, 2017
Tokyo
Anything thread relating to BHAFC should be banned because i'm really struggling with being so far away and not being able to get to games.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Don't take it all so literally. [MENTION=616]Guinness Boy[/MENTION] is funny and humane. That said, there are a small number of nasty little shits on here, several of whom, it baffles me, have not been cast into outer darkness by the lazy politically-correct moderators, who seem to be frightened of offending the ladies bicyce seat-sniffing mentalists that drag this board down.

Ees complicated.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I'm afraid it's also a false sense of liberalism and thinking that their views are best exposed on here. I had such an exchange once with a moderator.

This isn't a University debating society it's a football messageboard. The internet is a very broad church, but there are other churches they are welcome..

I have a little more time for the ones who actually talk about football (sometimes) but some obvious ones simply use this as a platform to spout vile views and descend on threads about religion and race like a fly to dog shit.

Thank god there are enough on here who quickly turned on those embarrassingly critical of signing an Iranian.

Surely any subject can be talked about, in a normal environment, providing its in context to the subject in hand, and is debated in a way that is not going to offend anybody who might deem it so.
Then there's NSC, which is a different world altogether :lolol:

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead

A little ironically you have taken my post too literally. I was being sarcastic. To others on here; I just thought that a thread posted in the middle of the night asking for a drugs delivery was inappropriate. No misplaced liberalism or censorship agenda. Perhaps the heat has got to everyone :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here