Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Billy Arce

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
If your surname was Arce, why would anyone call their child a name that could be shortened to Willy?

He’s from Ecuador. I doubt he’s called William in the first place. The notion of shortening that to Billy would make no sense whatsoever to a native Spanish speaker :rolleyes:

He’s probably just been Billy all his life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Tried to get rid of this pic as beaten to it by Dick Swiveller, but it won't delete?

Attachments

• images (1).jpeg
    images (1).jpeg
    8.5 KB · Views: 874
Last edited:

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003

Loads of links on twitter if you search his name but not sure where it started.

https://www.benditofutbol.com/legionarios/brighton-hovecontrato-billy-arce-premier.html - seems to suggest its done but missing a few documents - which would surely mean its not done..

But the manager of his club has said:
Santiago Morales , manager of Independiente del Valle, said that the striped club has already signed the contract for the sale of his player. The transfer was completed and now everything will depend on his employer Juan Pablo Rivadeneira, who performs the processing of his visa to leave the country.

"A sale was made. The player signed a four-year contract and the Independent got 20% of the economic rights, "Morales said.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
If they used that headline then sales would fall in Brighton as well as Liverpool. :wrong:

But they wouldn't dare, shirley?

They had a piece on Derren Brown talking about his sexuality with the headline "I'm a Mind Bender" not all that many years ago. I would not put it beneath them.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here