Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Billy Arce

PortuGull

Gooooooooooooooooooooolll
Jul 10, 2011
Brighton Marina
74th minute losing 1-2 all three subs made, Billy not coming on today...

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Having absent the Info Ambassador Billy Arce by exclusive technical decision of the helmsman of Extremadura, who left him out of the mobilized delegation to the Spanish capital, the "Brave" improve situation in the conformation of the general ladder by adding 4 points in six dates, meaning this Climb to the eighteenth box among 22 participants.
http://www.infocancha.com/es/Conten...ara-ganar-sin-necesidad-de-citar-a-billy-arce

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Having absent the Info Ambassador Billy Arce by exclusive technical decision of the helmsman of Extremadura, who left him out of the mobilized delegation to the Spanish capital, the "Brave" improve situation in the conformation of the general ladder by adding 4 points in six dates, meaning this Climb to the eighteenth box among 22 participants.
http://www.infocancha.com/es/Conten...ara-ganar-sin-necesidad-de-citar-a-billy-arce

Anyone else a little unsure if this is a google translation or just your normal nonsensical Perseus post?

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Not that I can see......just blandly says he was left out and didn't travel....no reasoning other than 'technical'

Correct. Nothing to see here. Extremadura got their first victory of the season and our Billy wasn't in the squad. The only reason he gets a mention is that this is an Ecuadorian website.

At least Billy Arce played yesterday even if just as sub on 84 minutes. I think he is Extremadura's Locadia! I'm going out in a few weeks time, maybe he will be playing then.

Extremadura lost at home and are in the relegation zone, along with Cadiz!

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Apologies if this has been raised and answered before, but won't we have just the same trouble getting a work permit for him as we are with Percy Tau?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
At least Billy Arce played yesterday even if just as sub on 84 minutes. I think he is Extremadura's Locadia! I'm going out in a few weeks time, maybe he will be playing then.

Extremadura??? Isn't that Spanish for 'doing something inappropriate to the John Thomas'? ???

Extremadura??? Isn't that Spanish for 'doing something inappropriate to the John Thomas'? ???

How very dare you!

It's a beautiful place and keeping me in my old age as being self emplyed for years in UK I don't get much of a pension from a grateful Government.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Apologies if this has been raised and answered before, but won't we have just the same trouble getting a work permit for him as we are with Percy Tau?

I don't know enough about citizenship requirements in Spain, but I wonder if there is a plan for him to get Spanish citizenship (if he doesn't have it already)?

It isn't necessarily relevant or connected to citizenship, but at the time of his transfer there was a report from Ecuador that his parents would be joining him in Spain once he had a house. That just seemed a little unusual given that he is 20 already (and not a teenager).

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ

This was his last appearance, back on October 28. A google search throws up a report on a Spanish website posted on December 19 that suggests Arce has said his goodbyes to his teammates and is no longer at Extremadura, although no official announcement has been made - Billy Arce ya no forma parte del Extremadura

[via google translate] Billy Arce is no longer part of Extremadura

Although the club does not formalize his departure, the player, who said goodbye to the locker room several weeks ago, is no longer in our country.

Billy Arce is no longer part of the Extremadura squad. Although the Almendralejo club is silent about this outing, the Ecuadorian player, who arrived at the club from Extremadura on loan from Brighton, said goodbye to his teammates a couple of weeks ago and since then his absence in training and in the calls for more that obvious. Now the player has just published a photo on social networks that shows that he is not even in the country.

His arrival in Extremadura was a surprise, as he was a very young player with no football experience in our country. The endorsement that brought under his arm was that signing for English football, as one of the most promising players in the broad South American market. But its participation in Extremadura has been scarce. First he was registered with the subsidiary's record, and his performances with the first team are reduced to thirty minutes divided into three games. His only shock as a starter and complete was against Alcorcón in Copa.

Despite the silence of Extremadura, the rumors point to the interest of the Barcelona Sporting Club of Ecuador, of their native country, to take their services. For the moment the only thing confirmed in the departure of the player of our country.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here