Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Billy Arce

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
Pretty sure he wasn't!

Did look for it on club’s tweets but no success, it was a picture of Dan Burns and someone I didn’t recognise in one of his first training sessions at the club, looked too old to be an U18 or U23.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Did look for it on club’s tweets but no success, it was a picture of Dan Burns and someone I didn’t recognise in one of his first training sessions at the club, looked too old to be an U18 or U23.

I always look at those training galleries as I like to see if any of the youngsters are training with the first team, and I certainly haven't seen him. But aside from that, without a work permit, he actually isn't permitted to train with the rest of the squad (as we found out during the process to sign Jose Izquierdo in the summer of 2017).

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Official now. Loaned to Emelec until 31/12/2019.

and that'll still be the bestest bit of transfer news this January.

What's the point of throwing open the window, if all the club are going to do is watch it slowly descend back down the frame.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
This was such an odd signing. He couldn't cut it at a crap Spanish 2nd division side so we've loaned him out to an Ecuadorian side. Hardly a vote of confidence in him.

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
Sent off for whatever side he's turning out for now during the week. Translated a few of the fans tweets and it seems he's getting dogs abuse.

I'm thinking we bought Billy as a part of some sort of dare.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Oh it is a total win for some fans. They want to see us SIGN A STRIKER NOW! He is a striker and we signed him, they don't care if they are actually good or not but say we NEED one or we are down, FACT.

Thought he was a winger?

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon...
Sent off for whatever side he's turning out for now during the week. Translated a few of the fans tweets and it seems he's getting dogs abuse.

I'm thinking we bought Billy as a part of some sort of dare.

Think this will go down as one of the most bizarre signings of recent times

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Transfermarkt seems to think that his loan has expired and he is back with us (contractually, not physically).

I’ll guess we’ll be loaning or selling him on this January, unless we were planning on him chaperoning young Moises over to the Amex?

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Transfermarkt seems to think that his loan has expired and he is back with us (contractually, not physically).

I’ll guess we’ll be loaning or selling him on this January, unless we were planning on him chaperoning young Moises over to the Amex?

What's the transfer window jargon for 'trying to give him away'?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here