Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Transfer thread - other clubs

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
seen this on other forums and thought maybe a good idea here to keep track . If it isn't then it will sink and that's fine.

Any other clubs doing business can be added and discussed

I'll start , Newcastle have signed Yoshinori Muto . Scoring stats look pretty impressive. Will help them out

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Martyn Waghorn - Ipswich to Derby 8m rising to 10m with add-ons.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I thought Derby were skint ?

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
Palace are struggling bringing players in and it seems their mid field from last season has gone. They could struggle but Roy may perform miracles again.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
That means Vydra on the way out. Any takers?

West Brown in pole position for his signature if they can get Salomon Rondon off their books (£18m release clause expires at midnight on 31/07).

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Vydra was fantastic here with Watford. He took us apart.

The 1-3 just after Christmas? He did but against arguably the slowest midfield and back 4 we’ve ever had at the Amex. Wasn’t El Abd playing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
Man City have signed Mahrez. That means Leicester are trying to hijack the BHAFC transfer of talented, Iranian winger Alireza Jahanbakhsh as his replacem.....Oh wait.....Bad luck Leicester. Too late. Go and track your own winger for the next three years

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
If Maguire goes, there is talk that they will be in for Dunk!

They will need to up their bid to £75m first and if Maguire does go it means Marcos Rojo will be surplus to requirements with West Ham rumoured to be interested in a £20m £75k a week deal.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The 1-3 just after Christmas? He did but against arguably the slowest midfield and back 4 we’ve ever had at the Amex. Wasn’t El Abd playing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Despite that he looked good enough to be linked with the Albion, by one of the countries foremost scouts, (and Sussex & Surrey FA fax machine loader) for the next 4 years.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
I see the geordies signed a defender today as well. Fabian Schar . Swiss international. Looks another decent signing.

Fulham signing Schurlle was decent as well.

Levels in our league going to be higher than last year possibly

Quick look on Hudds forum and they are not a happy bunch.

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
Martyn Waghorn - Ipswich to Derby 8m rising to 10m with add-ons.

In the crazy world of hogwash internet rumours, that one is right up there - Not the interest, the fee.

Vydra is definitely going, I think that's been the plan all along - Problem with Matej is that you have to build a team around him, he can't play as a number 9, only as a kind of 9.5/10 which is quite niche :)

Indeed, on multiple occasions. Alan Nixon been reporting for months that Leeds were working on a deal. No way we could compete with such MASSIVE elite club for a player’s signature.

Yep, it's almost certainly Leeds.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Southampton have sold their best players, Cardiff haven't really improved. Hopefully that's 2 we can finish above next season. In fact maybe we can get 6 points from each

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold

Indeed. According to reports l read this morning, Derby are also open to offers for Chris Martin and David Nugent. To my mind all three of them, on their day anyway, have more to offer than Waghorn. Still, Frank knows what he is doing . . . presumably.

Freeing up wages can be the main reason l imagine.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here