Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Transfer thread - other clubs

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
How many do you think you need and what positions assuming Zaha stays?

Yeah wilf is staying . Basically I would like a nippy striker to play with or just behind the main striker , 2 midfielders and a wide man . This might be a tall order but if we win the euromillions you never know .

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-[emoji713 said:
-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;8543539]Unbelievable Jeff! Who'd have thought we see a table like that even 5 years ago!
Indeed. Albion right there just between Man Utd and Chelsea in pre season net spend towards the top of the spending table. [emoji38]

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Looks like Mitrovic will go to Fulham for £20 million + add-ons with Rondon going to Newcastle for £16.5 million. Wouldn't really call either of those shrewd moves but there you go.

If l were Toon, l'd keep Mitrovic and forget all about Rondon, but there you go ,Apart from the fact Mitrovic is the better player, they are only set to make a measly 3.5 million or so from the deal, peanuts by todays ridiculous standards...

Last edited:

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
If l were Toon, l'd keep Mitrovic and forget all about Rondon, but there you go ,Apart from the fact Mitrovic is the better player, they are only set to make a measly 3.5 million or so from the deal, measly by todays ridiculous standards...[/QUOTE
Probably wont when you factor in increased wages

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Moving to any professional football club anywhere in the world would be a decent move for someone with his ability.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Niki Mäenpää has signed for Bristol City - Hope he does really well there. Always thought he was a decent keeper when he was given the chance.

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon...
Palace close to signing J Ayew (the shitter one) and Kouyate, as well as meyer. Interestingly, Ayew has been relegated with every english club he has played for (villa and swansea)

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
Nigel’s seem to want Danny Ings for £24m, good player but worrying injuries. Origi who is available for around £15m probably a better option. Poor Danny......

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Palace close to signing J Ayew (the shitter one) and Kouyate, as well as meyer. Interestingly, Ayew has been relegated with every english club he has played for (villa and swansea)

Every? he has only played for two! You made it sound as if he has played for, (and been relegated by), by a whole host of clubs.

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon...
Every? he has only played for two! You made it sound as if he has played for, (and been relegated by), by a whole host of clubs.

I stated the two clubs he has played for and my statement is not factually incorrect. My point is that this player, like Leroy Fer, is a yo-yo player. There is nothing in my post which deviates from that view.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here