Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Under 23's in 1st game at New WHLane

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Oooh, I am off work that day, would be well up for going if we get some tickets.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
That's a bit of a bugger. My office is only 10 minutes from WHL so would probably have taken the afternoon off and gone, but I'm going to be away :down:

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Will the cheese bar be open?

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Hope we can have a chance of some tickets?

can we get tickets to it ?

Oooh, I am off work that day, would be well up for going if we get some tickets.

Wonder if Spurs will provide live TV coverage for all, like Villa do?

Spurs away at Man U on the same day.

Ballot for home fans for U23 game. (spurs site). https://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/ne...-brighton-in-first-test-event-at-new-stadium/

Maybe same for our fans if available?

As its a safety event hopefully they will want some away fans to be more realistic

I emailed Spurs this afternoon, and received a reply from Jim, quoting:

Thanks for the email,
Final arrangements for our first public test event - including options for visiting fans are still being finalised and we will coordinate with Brighton when we have an update.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Away end holds 3000. That's pathetic for a brand new 60k plus stadium. Ours holds 2500 for 30k

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
"shit ground no fans
shit ground no fans".

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I emailed Spurs this afternoon, and received a reply from Jim, quoting:

Thanks for the email,
Final arrangements for our first public test event - including options for visiting fans are still being finalised and we will coordinate with Brighton when we have an update.

Cheers for the update, much appreciated.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Away end holds 3000. That's pathetic for a brand new 60k plus stadium. Ours holds 2500 for 30k

Away allocation for the Premier League is 3,000, and that's what Spurs gave us at Wembley last season as well.
Away allocation for the FA Cup is 15%, so they'll have plans in place to accommodate 9,000 or so for FA Cup. Just as we plan to give up to 4,500 for FA Cup.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here