Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Our Chris Loses The Plot- 2018/19 Edition

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Apr 5, 2014
"We are delighted to welcome Alireza to the club," said Brighton manager Chris Hughton in a statement. "We are particularly pleased to get this deal over the line.

"Ali is a player that we have been aware of and monitored for a few years, and his versatility will increase our attacking options within the squad.

"He can play in a wide position or a central midfield attacking role, and I am now very much looking forward to working with him."

Clearly not content with issuing a simple welcome and humble comment, our Chris decides to use the aggressive word 'attacking' twice.

One wonders just how many times this statement was edited to give a slight resemblance of respectable and humble discourse.

It's going to a troublesome season on that touchline.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
I fear we’re going to add more evidence to this thread than last year’s.

He’s out of control.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
This is now on red alert for a touchline ban in my view

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Spoiling for a fight and the season hasn't even started yet.

Large

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
We're on the road to scoring away from home AND celebrating it with a mild fist pump. Flippin eck.

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
Spoiling for a fight and the season hasn't even started yet.

Large

Sickening behaviour right there, and Barber just let's him get away with it. I can't blame the man for being scared of him, but we need someone behind the scenes to stop these actions. #BarberOUT

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
We're on the road to scoring away from home AND celebrating it with a mild fist pump. Flippin eck.

Steady, fully expect an away goal to be celebrated by picking up his bottle of water, taking a sip or two and then back to normal match mode.

Now if we could get a last minute winner away from home then it could be full Birmingham celebrations again

Eeyore

Apr 5, 2014
Screenshot (1).png

No word needed. Apart from 'no words needed'.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
No photo but he did go a bit mental after the first goal, either for two of our players standing 15 yards off for their short corner or for not marking when the ball came in box. He has every right to give himself a boll****** tonight for going down without a fight (and for thinking Bernardo can play on the right).

Eeyore

Apr 5, 2014
Every time they went to him today the screen went black. I'm guessing that he finally did some damage. Has he been arrested ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here