Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Can Somebdy Pinch me Please?

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
I'm still convinced everything going on at the Albion is just a dream and I'm going to wake up soaking wet at Withdean watching us struggle to stay in League 1?

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
I remember getting really excited about signing Frutos and Carole... for no particular reason other than that they were French :lolol:

And I couldn't believe we signed Rami Shaaban, a former Arsenal player, who played in the Champions League once!

Now we're signing internationals, left, right and centre. We're deeming multi-million pound valued players surplus to requirements, at the same time starting to lose track of the 8 figure sums we're paying for players.

How times change eh!

I fainted with SHOCK when Virgo came HOME, how times change

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
I'm still convinced everything going on at the Albion is just a dream and I'm going to wake up soaking wet at Withdean watching us struggle to stay in League 1?

Consider yourself pinched, it's really happening. If everything clicks together this could be an even better season than the last.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I remember getting really excited about signing Frutos and Carole... for no particular reason other than that they were French :lolol:

And I couldn't believe we signed Rami Shaaban, a former Arsenal player, who played in the Champions League once!

Now we're signing internationals, left, right and centre. We're deeming multi-million pound valued players surplus to requirements, at the same time starting to lose track of the 8 figure sums we're paying for players.

How times change eh!

I can assure you that The Lizard is losing track of nothing. Fact. :lolol:

matbha

Apr 13, 2014
Just glad my dad gets to live the dream we have supported the albion everywhere since 79 great times

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Lets hope all the new faces deliver some end product before we get carried away. Yes I'm optimistic but I still worry about who's going to score the goals.

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
These are good times indeed. We have a loaded young owner who would die for the club as we would, who also seems to have a really level head. Hope he begins to take his cut now we are Prem, as this ride has been amazing. Watching Lincoln on a Tuesday night in Gillingham to Man Utd, and beating Arsenal is definitely pinch yourself territory

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here