Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Iranian Fans

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
There will be a wall built round the Amex tomorrow quicker than the Berlin Wall went up. And who will pay for the Wall.............The Iranians will pay for the wall.

And before anyone jumps on this............IT'S A JOKE !

I'm not joking, I'm having a MASSIVE protest tomorrow up the AMEX. I'm going to RUIN the kit launch by RAMPAGING through the Club Shop NAKED demanding IRAN get rid of their WEAPONS

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
He’s just a footballer, look at the country’s human rights record before giving them all a cuddle !

View attachment 99157

And prize for the most ignorant entry of the year goes to.... someone who was front runner.

So, tell me, do you know these folk personally ?

Only, you see, I have met many Iranians over the years and see a disconnect between many of them and their political overlords.

That's my rational response.

My angry response, measured, is that your bankrupt intellect and lack of social awareness is alarming.

Why you felt such a need to puncture the thread with this is beyond me.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Edit: Double post. Please delete.

Ignore him. There are always a few, small in number, who act like this.

There is an 'ignore' function that you can use so you do have to see posts from people like him.

Sometimes it's very useful.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I'm not joking, I'm having a MASSIVE protest tomorrow up the AMEX. I'm going to RUIN the kit launch by RAMPAGING through the Club Shop NAKED demanding IRAN get rid of their WEAPONS

Can I be your Agent ?

Steal the CCTV and I will make a fortune ''pimping'' the video on Ebay

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Hello, Iranian here. I got a question, how good is Solly March?

He is the weakest of our wide men whose place in the squad will now be in jeopardy unless, AK is on his way out, but the club see something in him as they have just given him a new contract but he is only 24 years old so time is on his side.

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
He’s just a footballer, look at the country’s human rights record before giving them all a cuddle !

View attachment 99157

As the saying goes” never over estimate someone’s intelligence, nor under under estimate their stupidity”.
Congratulations on tarring everyone of Iranian descent/nationality with the same brush.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
And prize for the most ignorant entry of the year goes to.... someone who was front runner.

So, tell me, do you know these folk personally ?

Only, you see, I have met many Iranians over the years and see a disconnect between many of them and their political overlords.

That's my rational response.

My angry response, measured, is that your bankrupt intellect and lack of social awareness is alarming.

Why you felt such a need to puncture the thread with this is beyond me.

He's on my ignore list. A thundercunt of the highest order.

Top tip for new NSC members - you can click on a poster and add them to 'ignore'. I have only about a dozen on ignore, but it makes the board so much nicer. We have a small number of gobby idiots on NSC, mostly with a small willy complex, afraid of foreigners and change. Some of the good folk engage with them but in my view this is just 'feeding the trolls'. The fact they are allowed to post on here is reflection of the 'liberal' way NSC is run which, paradoxically, enfuriates the idiots. We call them 'nobbers' and 'cockwombles' and 'thunder*****'. As an ex-pat you'll be very familiar with all this, though. You'll soon get into the swing of it :lolol:

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
Pretty decent. Lacks a bit of confidence in my view. He may be feeling more happy that he's just signed a new contract. BHA lack top ranking 'strikers' but seem to favour attacking midfielders and wingers. Solly fits into that brief. Welcome to NSC and BHA. The humour can be very 'dry' so just ignore anything that you find annoying. :thumbsup:

And the resident right wingers of the non football variety

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Welcome.

Let's get you up to speed.

DenzBoor

Jul 24, 2018
Okay another totally random question. Do you have any fans in Sweden one could watch the game with, like a Swedish fan-base(I cant look it up on Facebook seeing how I no longer have it)? I live in Sweden and I know Liverpool got a fan-base here so any chance that Brighton & Hove Albion does?

scoobiewhite

Jan 29, 2012
Albourne / Brighton

View attachment 99157

The better half of my brain is imploring me not to respond to this but it’s losing!

Are us brits all defined by the ruling Tory party? Are we all left wing unionistas? Are we all Brexiteers? Are we all remainers? Are we all southern, northern, white, black or any other ethnicity?

Of course not.

Everywhere I have been fortunate enough to travel in this world, the normal people have been like normal people everywhere, pleasant, welcoming and just wanting to carve out the best life for themselves and their families, no matter what system is imposed upon them.

I don’t care what the current politics or religious positions are within the Iranian state.

People are people and right now our beloved BHAFC have the good will of millions of doubtlessly good people of Iranian origin so please...pretty please, can we just be nice and welcoming....

What could be more British (supposedly)

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
He's on my ignore list. A thundercunt of the highest order.

Top tip for new NSC members - you can click on a poster and add them to 'ignore'. I have only about a dozen on ignore, but it makes the board so much nicer. We have a small number of gobby idiots on NSC, mostly with a small willy complex, afraid of foreigners and change. Some of the good folk engage with them but in my view this is just 'feeding the trolls'. The fact they are allowed to post on here is reflection of the 'liberal' way NSC is run which, paradoxically, enfuriates the idiots. We call them 'nobbers' and 'cockwombles' and 'thunder*****'. As an ex-pat you'll be very familiar with all this, though. You'll soon get into the swing of it :lolol:

Bit late for the asterisks!!! :lolol:

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
My man, why do you have to bring politics into this? Most of us who just joined your forum don't even live in Iran.

As you said, he's just a footballer, let's just all enjoy football together.

You've met our idiot, in Britain every village has one. :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here