Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Tim Krul signing for Norwich it looks like

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
Somewhere on their forum about four games i to the season after religation they had a thread titled "is it just me or is every game just like a training game in the championship " followed by posts about what an easy league and how theyre going to romp it. I wish i could be arsed to find it

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Somewhere on their forum about four games i to the season after religation they had a thread titled "is it just me or is every game just like a training game in the championship " followed by posts about what an easy league and how theyre going to romp it. I wish i could be arsed to find it

I prefer the Knocky one on Owls talk. Great read

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Will he sell his place on the beach in Hove?
Granted Naarich is not the worst place to move to, but it ain't going to be on the beach

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I was discussing goalkeepers in Norwich on sunday, they have Remi Matthews who is a youth product they rate highly, and the hilariously inept McGovern still floating around. I was amazed that they weren't hoping for a more experienced keeper to come in. Krul would be an excellent first choice for them, he needs game time to get back to his best but he could still be a Premier League standard goalkeeper.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Breaking news on SSN - signed for 2 years

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here