Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Acid attack on 3 year old boy.

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
And the Police are investigating an attack on a thieving seagull.........Leave the seagull investigation and catch these barstards !!!

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Geez! That's the absolute pits.........poor little lad. They can't hang the ******** that did it any more, but I fervently hope something really nasty - life-changing preferably - happens to them in prison.

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
I am in Worcester. It may be unrelated but there was a lot of unrest, resulting in a few incidents here yesterday which isn't normal. I have my suspicions. Let's see how it unfolds, shocking. The city is cctvd up to the max and there was a chopper out and a zillion officers from different forces. They will be caught

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
Carrying acid needs to carry the same penalty as carrying a knife, simple as that, 5 years and actually serve it, zero tolerance.
Using acid should be classed as attempted murder (not GBH) and minimum 10 years, again served.

luppers

Aug 10, 2008
Didim, Turkey
If this had happened in Brighton of course the police would have made it a priorty,but Sussex police do not cover Worcester !

While I was having a go re seagull I forgot the obvious,what sort of creature would do this to anybody especially a harmless 3 yr old,hope they meet with an accidental very painful death

LVGull

May 13, 2016
Carrying acid needs to carry the same penalty as carrying a knife, simple as that, 5 years and actually serve it, zero tolerance.
Using acid should be classed as attempted murder (not GBH) and minimum 10 years, again served.

Should be longer than that. I was watching a documentary on child killers in USA last night. The youngest was 12, and the crime was less severe than the Jamie Bulger murder. 110 years with no parole was the sentance.

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
3 ***** from London arrested, haven't heard anything about the poor toddler and family up here yet, fully expect that to change today. I gave a statement yesterday to something which may or may not be related up here, a very odd weekend in the Wu town

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here