Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Acid attack on 3 year old boy.

jaghebby

Mar 18, 2013
You idiot how do you know that? Looks like the attack went wrong as the target was the wife. However, that doesn't make it right any acid attack whoever is the perpetrator is absolutely disgusting and deserves to receive full weight of the law! Fortunately, as the child it appears was discharged from hospital the next day, it seems there maybe some hope that their injuries were not too severe!

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

cunning fergus

Jan 18, 2009
Domestic violence happens in all families no matter what their ethnicity.

The mother left the father and took the three children with her. The father has been arrested along with some others.

A mother and daughter Heather Whitbread and Michelle,were killed in Hastings by the father.
Another daughter Victoria Couchman was killed by her father in St Leonards Sussex
It happens in all communities.

Yep, the logic that because we have our own home grown scum, we should augment it with imported scum with imported cultural practices makes absolute sense. Good stuff.

Let’s face it this country has a long history of (say) families conspiring to cut off their daughters labias....

https://www.theguardian.com/society...fgm-cases-in-england-last-year-report-reveals

It happens in St Leonard’s too y’know..........not costing the country a penny either.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Yep, the logic that because we have our own home grown scum, we should augment it with imported scum with imported cultural practices makes absolute sense. Good stuff.

Let’s face it this country has a long history of (say) families conspiring to cut off their daughters labias....

https://www.theguardian.com/society...fgm-cases-in-england-last-year-report-reveals

It happens in St Leonard’s too y’know..........not costing the country a penny either.

Twisted logic.

D

Deleted member 22389

You never heard about these things years ago.

btnbelle

Apr 26, 2017
Domestic violence happens in all families no matter what their ethnicity.

The mother left the father and took the three children with her. The father has been arrested along with some others.

A mother and daughter Heather Whitbread and Michelle,were killed in Hastings by the father.
Another daughter Victoria Couchman was killed by her father in St Leonards Sussex
It happens in all communities.

Domestic violence and abuse are responsible for many deaths and serious injuries each year.

But the real lasting impact lasts a lifetime from the mental trauma. Stalking in particular is described as murdering somebody slowly.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Three Slovakian and one Afghan....are they in your 'special' category, O great judge of The Races?

Face it pal, you'd have a **** of a job torturing this horrble story into a racist narrative, although I see you're massively up for it.

Here you go:

View attachment 99164

I'm not a racist. If I'm anything I'm a "culturist" I really believe that Western culture is better than Islamic culture. I think that Islam is a massive problem for us all and, personally, I'd like to see the back of it.

I could mention that I was married to an Indian, that my best mate is Black and my team, who I employed are all non Brits. But I doubt that would alter your idea of what I'm saying.

I dislike Islam. I abhor the way that women are treated, how gay people are treated and how intolerant it is. If you think that's racism then fine. I don't think Islam is a race, its an ideology which I really, really think it poses an existential threat to western life.

But go ahead and lump me in with the Nazis, keep believing the "religion of peace" PR. I know what I believe, I don't really care what you think if I'm honest...I just think you haven't taken the time to understand the issue.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
You can't say that! You are spoiling the racist narrative.
[MENTION=5076]Bevendean Hillbilly[/MENTION] is an educated man, working in the NHS, and should be ashamed of himself.

OK. I'll bite. What have I ever posted, said or argued that is racist? You do realise that you have libelled me I hope.

So. Just for the record...can you please cut and paste my Racist comments. I'm serious mate. I take the terminology you choose seriously. You're right. I am a professional person with a responsible job and am known personally to many on here. If I was reported at work as being a racist I would, rightly, be sacked so let's have it.

If I leave your comments hanging without reply you will have "proved" that I am hostile to other races and my career goes down the Swanee.

I'm not racist. I object strongly to Islamist ideas and think that that religion poses a huge moral question to the west. Islam being exported to Europe by ALL races, white, brown, all, is my issue. Race isn't.

D

Deleted member 22389

OK. I'll bite. What have I ever posted, said or argued that is racist? You do realise that you have libelled me I hope.

So. Just for the record...can you please cut and paste my Racist comments. I'm serious mate. I take the terminology you choose seriously. You're right. I am a professional person with a responsible job and am known personally to many on here. If I was reported at work as being a racist I would, rightly, be sacked so let's have it.

If I leave your comments hanging without reply you will have "proved" that I am hostile to other races and my career goes down the Swanee.

I'm not racist. I object strongly to Islamist ideas and think that that religion poses a huge moral question to the west. Islam being exported to Europe by ALL races, white, brown, all, is my issue. Race isn't.

Thumbs up from me. It's the way a lot of people feel, but they are not allow to say it. I have seen the lack of integration where I used to live, but they love to tell you different.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house

573742c9ac85905d5c32323a3b2baa0d.png

This is the way we all have to be from now on,can’t say nowt gov,just put up and smile.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
11 ways coercive behaviour is now illegal. I had five of those in my first marriage.

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/uk-news/its-now-illegal-your-partner-14945784

I have now blocked the racists on this thread. I find it quite baffling that some people think that only foreigners and muslims do disgusting things. Amongst other things it is totally disrespectful to the majority of victims of violence and abuse in this country whose attacker isn't foreign or muslim. Some people really need to ask themselves why they have deveoped these weird fixations. I remember the 70s where it was 'common knowledge' that all housebreaking was being done by West Indians (this was before we 'realised' that it was all the muggings, and that all the house breaking was being done by the gypsies). Racism is so easy and so....moreish. Its lovely to be able to know that there is an identifiable culprit, and we can then fantasize about casting them off on a raft in the channel. Anyway, I admit having occasional thoughts like that when I was 14.....then I grew up.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I'm not a racist. If I'm anything I'm a "culturist" I really believe that Western culture is better than Islamic culture. I think that Islam is a massive problem for us all and, personally, I'd like to see the back of it.

I could mention that I was married to an Indian, that my best mate is Black and my team, who I employed are all non Brits. But I doubt that would alter your idea of what I'm saying.

I dislike Islam. I abhor the way that women are treated, how gay people are treated and how intolerant it is. If you think that's racism then fine. I don't think Islam is a race, its an ideology which I really, really think it poses an existential threat to western life.

But go ahead and lump me in with the Nazis, keep believing the "religion of peace" PR. I know what I believe, I don't really care what you think if I'm honest...I just think you haven't taken the time to understand the issue.

I agree to an extent, I don’t particularly like Islam and I don’t think it fits in with liberal culture. What the **** that has to do with a ******* throwing acid at his family is anybodies guess!

el punal

Anyone that thinks all cultures are equal is a ****ing idiot. Our people are being stabbed, beheaded, raped and blown to pieces, yet some still prefer to just close their eyes and put their fingers in their ears.

No, all cultures are DIFFERENT. Where the problem lies is the lack of acceptance of other cultures and their values. Overcome that problem and everyone will get on swimmingly.

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
No, all cultures are DIFFERENT. Where the problem lies is the lack of acceptance of other cultures and their values. Overcome that problem and everyone will get on swimmingly.

I am afraid that you are probably correct and that we must learn to accept all aspects of other peoples cultures however unpalatable that may be otherwise conflict is assured .

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I am afraid that you are probably correct and that we must learn to accept all aspects of other peoples cultures however unpalatable that may be otherwise conflict is assured .

Don't think he means all. Must... accept... all...no that is not what he meant. Its not about accepting all or opposing all.....

Making people do things (e.g. the weirdos who want to force England to be a 'caliphate') should be opposed. Obviously. At the other end of the spectrum, it isn't for me to 'accept' or 'oppose' those funny ringlets that some Jews grow that look frankly weird to me. That is none of my business, any more than whether or not you do you back, sack and crack is any of mine.

D

Deleted member 22389

I have now blocked the racists on this thread. I find it quite baffling that some people think that only foreigners and muslims do disgusting things. Amongst other things it is totally disrespectful to the majority of victims of violence and abuse in this country whose attacker isn't foreign or muslim. Some people really need to ask themselves why they have deveoped these weird fixations. I remember the 70s where it was 'common knowledge' that all housebreaking was being done by West Indians (this was before we 'realised' that it was all the muggings, and that all the house breaking was being done by the gypsies). Racism is so easy and so....moreish. Its lovely to be able to know that there is an identifiable culprit, and we can then fantasize about casting them off on a raft in the channel. Anyway, I admit having occasional thoughts like that when I was 14.....then I grew up.

Just checking if I have been blocked.

btnbelle

Apr 26, 2017
11 ways coercive behaviour is now illegal. I had five of those in my first marriage.

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/uk-news/its-now-illegal-your-partner-14945784

My marriage wasn't easy either, I would never get married again because leaving made things worse, much worse.

Its great there are now new laws to help people but it is very hard to escape even after leaving a relationship.

It doesn't matter what nationality you are or where you live in the world, the damage is the same.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Just checking if I have been blocked.

No. You haven't lost the plot as far as I can recall. I hadn't even clocked that you post anything particularly controversial :shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here