Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Acid attack on 3 year old boy.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
No, all cultures are DIFFERENT. Where the problem lies is the lack of acceptance of other cultures and their values. Overcome that problem and everyone will get on swimmingly.

The very definition of a bigot.
a person who has strong, unreasonable ideas, esp. about race or religion, and who thinks anyone who does not have the same beliefs is wrong.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I have now blocked the racists on this thread. I find it quite baffling that some people think that only foreigners and muslims do disgusting things. Amongst other things it is totally disrespectful to the majority of victims of violence and abuse in this country whose attacker isn't foreign or muslim. Some people really need to ask themselves why they have deveoped these weird fixations. I remember the 70s where it was 'common knowledge' that all housebreaking was being done by West Indians (this was before we 'realised' that it was all the muggings, and that all the house breaking was being done by the gypsies). Racism is so easy and so....moreish. Its lovely to be able to know that there is an identifiable culprit, and we can then fantasize about casting them off on a raft in the channel. Anyway, I admit having occasional thoughts like that when I was 14.....then I grew up.

And then you started posting drivel on NSC and getting up everyone's nose. You've never really got over getting owned on here have you?

Round and round goes the bloody great wheel.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here