Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Green shirt/Black socks/white shorts

knekkebrød

May 20, 2018
Norway
Am I the only one that likes the away kit? Far better than last season's.

I like it!

I was a big fan of the away strip Balogun was wearing for Nigeria under this years WC(yup, their home kit was ok to). I've allways liked that color. Great to see :bhasign: in green. =)

Will there be a long sleve version? does anyone know when it'll be available for order?

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
A quick look on the club website confirms that the away kit is definitely green shirts, white shorts and black socks, exactly as worn yesterday. It is based on the original 1898-1900 Brighton United kit of green/white/black.

Which, having sen the video of yesterday's game, l have decided that l really like Good to remember your roots by redadopting the kit our predecessors wore all those years ago too.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
At risk of stating the bleeding obvious, if your club's default shirt is blue n white stripes then your alterative kit only needs to be solid blue, with some kind of blue/white shorts/socks variants. Your opponents can only be one or the other, even on black n white tellies that prob don't even exist anymore. . Branching out into random colours - with or without a back story - is just so much marketing to the gullible. Buy this season's green shirt? Next season's will be purple or tangerine and you'll be (self) peer pressured into chucking your green top into a back cupboard or risk being cast out as a PARIAH for wearing last season's kit. What a football fashion faux-pas!

Just say no to all that shit kidz and save yourself a packet. You're being jerked around by marketing.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Bit daft having white shorts at home and white shorts away. If we're away at a team who play in white shorts (and there are plenty) then what colour shorts do we wear with the green ?

Hope its not the 3rd kit yellow shorts, cos that would look SHITHOUSE. Presumably we'd just revert to the whole yellow kit.

I very much expect us to wear green shorts at some point. It was the same for the bright green and black striped Errea kit, marketed with black shorts and then we suddenly pitched up with green shorts!

philgull25

Jul 29, 2005
Polegate
I’m not the one posting random insults on Internet forums. If the subject doesn’t interest you just ignore it instead, just a thought.

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
I like it!

I was a big fan of the away strip Balogun was wearing for Nigeria under this years WC(yup, their home kit was ok to). I've allways liked that color. Great to see :bhasign: in green. =)

Will there be a long sleve version? does anyone know when it'll be available for order?

Long sleeves aren't used anymore due to global warming

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here