Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Tomer Hemed

SeagullCrow

May 9, 2008
Yom Kippur....Tomer has been fasting for over 24 hours, was able to eat just after kick off so popped off for a light meal just after the game started

25 hours - no food or water. Only finished at 8pm. Subbed on at 72 minutes.
Always impressed by his commitment and dedication to the game.

Stat Brother

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Many wouldn't agree with you that Judaism is a game.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

No Kippur!

Jeez some people......... :)

TNBA

TTF

IMG-20180920-WA0000.jpg

Lifelong Supporter

Aug 4, 2009
Burgess Hill
Decent player at that level. He will score a few and miss a few but should help keep QPR in the division. Not good enough to play regularly in the Premier League and he needs game time right now.

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
Decent player at that level. He will score a few and miss a few but should help keep QPR in the division. Not good enough to play regularly in the Premier League and he needs game time right now.

But wouldn't you feel more comfortable having him on the bench in case Murray gets injured rather than Locadia? Binning Hemed off in favour of Locadia could come back to bite us should anything happen to the main man.

Lifelong Supporter

Aug 4, 2009
Burgess Hill
But wouldn't you feel more comfortable having him on the bench in case Murray gets injured rather than Locadia? Binning Hemed off in favour of Locadia could come back to bite us should anything happen to the main man.

Oh yes very much so. However he waited around for most of last season without getting game time and from his personal point of view he needs to be playing regularly. My guess is though that Andone (once fit) will get the nod before Locadia and Hemed. If Locadia does not take his chance this year I expect us to look to buy again in the next transfer window.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath

No I wouldnt as Hemed offered us nothing in The Premier other than possibly a penalty taker and I am not convinced of that either. He is a top end Championship/ relegation threatened Premier side level and we want to be above that. I am sure that both Locadia and Andone will prove to be better and more successful at the level we are at. Dont get me wrong Tomer served us well and did us proud for which I am grateful but we have to move on to better if we wish to consolidate in the Premier League

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
No I wouldnt as Hemed offered us nothing in The Premier other than possibly a penalty taker and I am not convinced of that either. He is a top end Championship/ relegation threatened Premier side level and we want to be above that. I am sure that both Locadia and Andone will prove to be better and more successful at the level we are at. Dont get me wrong Tomer served us well and did us proud for which I am grateful but we have to move on to better if we wish to consolidate in the Premier League

You are absolutely right. Like Sam Baldock, he was a terrific servant to us but he just isn't good enough any more unfortunately. And regardless of that, people don't seem willing to understand that actually the player himself would probably rather be playing than be 3rd or 4th choice and on the bench with little chance of coming on. We all know Locadia has hardly lit up the Amex, but we've got to have faith that he might come good. Hughton clearly has faith in him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here