Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Article - A Great Summer Leads to Clean Sheets

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patreon
Jun 27, 2012
Great piece.

PS - searched and searched but could find no evidence Button fee was £4m aside from the original NSC thread/rumour.
The Standard quoted it this week as £300K

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Great piece.

PS - searched and searched but could find no evidence Button fee was £4m aside from the original NSC thread/rumour.
The Standard quoted it this week as £300K

Thanks. That makes more sense for a back up TBH. The long running thread on here quoted £4 million. Maybe some paper / agent over exaggeration!

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Early days my friend.

I've edited this one so it is the link as well. The new feature that you warned me about not ten minutes ago created the new thread but left the original as a post. Could you merge pretty please? Sorry :down:

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Yes, we’ve had a good old fashioned binfest and the usual political arguments raging, the running thread (the best on the board IMO) has carried on, well, running and the Infinite Jukebox continues to be infinite.
Oi - We'll challenge you joggers to a race, anytime. :rolleyes:

Other than that all good stuff.

I think what we have is an overall better understanding and trust in the club.

Sure there are some 'fans' on here who inexplicably seem to hate everything the club says, does, signs & produces, I genuinely can't explain that.
While others insist the club and/or themselves are infallible.

But in the main it feels like the vast majority on here loved what they saw last season and most importantly expect to see a SLIGHT improvement, in this coming season.

Looking around the league it almost feels as if the (NSC at least) fans and club have got the balance just about right.

and it's SOOOOOOOOOOO flicking boring. :lol:

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Early days my friend.

That all depends on whether someone needs to get the traffic up in order to fund their extravagant lifestyle :lol:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
That all depends on whether someone needs to get the traffic up in order to fund their extravagant lifestyle :lol:

Outrageous.

(Goes off to compose another "You'll never believe who the Albion want to sign next" thread.)

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
We have learnt lessons from last season's summer window. If you take a look around at the business everyone else is doing we look to have stolen a march on everyone.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here