Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
We have that on the box lot for the nipper. Is it just me who finds him quite . . .creepy?

By comparison he makes Sideshow Bob and Krusty seem like a reasonable option as babysitters.....:nono:punish:

But I bet he's knee deep in MiLF's. (Or DiLF's)

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
Richarlison, is a very good player, but young, inexperienced, and probably in the wrong country at the start of his career.
He’s the sort of player who could with a little patience become a top, top player.
Unfortunately, the blueshite are their fans are probably not the most patient lot and if he doesn’t get it together by Xmas he could be in for a hard time.
As an aside, I think a lot of people worry too much about the money...... it’s not your money! As a fan for 40 odd years I do understand that as a club, we know better than anyone about the pain of actually nearly losing your club, but in today’s world it’s different. Don’t forget, they also are playing perpetual catch up with the reds, and the pressure to be seen to compete is immense.
Back to Richarlison I hope he gets a chance, he has real talent, far to good for them lot.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Richarlison, is a very good player, but young, inexperienced, and probably in the wrong country at the start of his career.
He’s the sort of player who could with a little patience become a top, top player.
Unfortunately, the blueshite are their fans are probably not the most patient lot and if he doesn’t get it together by Xmas he could be in for a hard time.
As an aside, I think a lot of people worry too much about the money...... it’s not your money! As a fan for 40 odd years I do understand that as a club, we know better than anyone about the pain of actually nearly losing your club, but in today’s world it’s different. Don’t forget, they also are playing perpetual catch up with the reds, and the pressure to be seen to compete is immense.
Back to Richarlison I hope he gets a chance, he has real talent, far to good for them lot.

It's true that it can't be easy to be a blue in Liverpool. when the reds have been top dogs for so long.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Everton haven't got £50 let alone £50 million

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
High risk to pay £40m for an unproven young player. Will the inside knowledge of Silva on the player be telling, or it will be another coup for Pozzo/Watford in gaining way over-value to go out and sign more decent players?

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Calm down everyone. Blimey you lot like to get your knickers in a twist over stuff. A newspaper, during silly season, quotes a deal 'which could be worth up to £50million' and you all lose your shit about how football has gone mad. That £50m probably includes wages and clauses that are never likely to be met and is probably rounded up. Or most likely of all, is complete bullshit.

On the other hand, Mr Tumble :lolol: :thumbsup:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Calm down everyone. Blimey you lot like to get your knickers in a twist over stuff. A newspaper, during silly season, quotes a deal 'which could be worth up to £50million' and you all lose your shit about how football has gone mad. That £50m probably includes wages and clauses that are never likely to be met and is probably rounded up. Or most likely of all, is complete bullshit.

On the other hand, Mr Tumble :lolol: :thumbsup:

Richarlison £40m, based on a handful of games where he shone, is incredible and worth a discussion.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
We're talking about a striker with a career goals to games ratio of worse than 1 in 4. He got 5 league goals last season in 38 matches. £20 mill would be a stretch.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here