Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The Benchwarmer Exodus

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Baldock and Skalak seem like they will be the first 2 out.

Will we hold onto Norwood until our HGP numbers are sorted ? ???

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Oh blimey please don't fall into BG style thinking.

The club will accept bids for him, just not the first bid.

No wasn’t quite like that, suppose what I meant is the clock is ticking somewhat and if we are looking to move some players out of the door there is an arguement that their value is actually going to decrease as the window nears to closing. It can’t be a secret we are looking to move them on and we might lose value.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Skalak has a lot of skill but not enough pace. He should be a great addition to a Championship side pushing for promotion like when we bought him. We should expect to recoup what we paid for him at least until he is replaced as our 4th Winger

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
I'm genuinely shocked we have 3 goalkeepers. Krul & Manepaa have left in pursuit of first team football and Button & Steele won't get much game time. January excluded. But I would have liked to have seen a U21 keeper take the 3rd spot.

Similar to goalkeepers, Uwe & Goldson have left due to lack of playing time, Balogun plus Bernardo who can cover should be enough.

Kayl only got a few appearances last season and now we have signed Bissouma then Norwood is clearly not required anymore and Towell isn't likely to make the step up.

Iranian Ali seems likely to sign meaning Skalak is surplus to requirements.

Baldock, Hemed & Locadia played very few games between them and with our formation of 4-5-1 or 4-4-1-1 we don't need 5 forwards. Understandably Murray may play a lot less than last year so him plus 3 others.

Jimmehh

Mar 21, 2016
Sussex by the Sea
Baldock, Hemed & Locadia played very few games between them and with our formation of 4-5-1 or 4-4-1-1 we don't need 5 forwards. Understandably Murray may play a lot less than last year so him plus 3 others.

Fine when mentioning Hemed & Baldock - but don't put Locadia in the same boat... Hasn't had a chance yet - and i doubt we'd sell our (until recently) record signing, without giving him a chance... very very unlikely

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Potentially a great move for him. Whatever anyone thinks of their fans, Millwall are a classy club with a top-class manager and excellent people behind the scenes.

Best of luck to Jiri. I reckon the Millwall fans will really take to the little mentalist.

And Steve Morrison will LOVE him.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Good luck Jiri, I'm surprised Rangers weren't in for him.

highflyer

Jan 21, 2016
Best of luck to Jiri. I reckon the Millwall fans will really take to the little mentalist.

And Steve Morrison will LOVE him.

He certainly looks the part at first sight (proper nawty mentalist)

They may be a bit disappointed when they see all the photos with the little dog though.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Fine when mentioning Hemed & Baldock - but don't put Locadia in the same boat... Hasn't had a chance yet - and i doubt we'd sell our (until recently) record signing, without giving him a chance... very very unlikely

I wasn't suggesting that Locadia wouldn't be involved this season I was merely highlighting how little game time they each had and Hemed and Baldock must realise they are way down the pecking order.

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
Skalak is the perfect fit for Millwall. I hope he kicks on there. Real shame that his ability doesn't match his mentality.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
I lived there for 5 years. Lovely place, fine people, Brian Horton playing for city'ull (it was some time ago now), 2 rugby league clubs who really hated each other, fascinating history, excellent pubs (if you know where to look), lovely towns and villages surrounding in the East Riding, day trips to Belgium and Holland on the ferry, ridiculous shopping centre built over Queens Dock, flat. Although the last time I visited about 7 years ago the city centre needed updating quite badly.

Nice to hear a new perspective on Hull. When I visited (for work) a year or so ago, a man had recently been shot in the local McDonalds and the only shops open on the High Street were bookies, Gregs and Poundland.

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
Skalak is the best crosser of the ball at the club. He was a poor mans Beckham. He cannot take on players but can lay it on for the centre forward.He could do well there.

Supposedly he can carry on living in Brighton.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
We must be releasing our squad numbers very soon.

Anyone with a number in the high 20s will be surely big candidates to be leaving.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Skalak is the best crosser of the ball at the club. He was a poor mans Beckham. He cannot take on players but can lay it on for the centre forward.He could do well there.

Supposedly he can carry on living in Brighton.

Gross is the best crosser of the ball at the club, probably followed by Suttner

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Gross is the best crosser of the ball at the club, probably followed by Suttner

There is a new man in town!

Ali J’s countless surgical crosses along the deck to foot in his showreel were very very impressive. He always seemed to find his man.

Didn’t see a lot of good stuff in the air but then that’s not where Locadia will want it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here