Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Major stabbing incident on a bus in Germany - at least 14 wounded.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Not a lot, German man of Iranian descent, no reports or radicalization.
Father says he suffers from delusions and paranoia.

It could be radicalization or 'just' a mental health issue.

Still let's keep going on about Germany and Sweden :shrug: going to hell in a hand cart, while good old fashioned proper British shitehouses throw acid on a toddler.

Do you want to rescind that statement,considering it was Roma gypsies that did it?

cunning fergus

Jan 18, 2009
Do you want to rescind that statement,considering it was Roma gypsies that did it?

You underestimate the need this country has for young men with skills such as bare knuckle boxing, car valetting, low level criminality and luzzing acid about.

The costs of the Police investigation, healthcare for the 3 yo and no doubt criminal prosecution/incarcaration will be offset by their generous tax contribution.

Yay!

cunning fergus

Jan 18, 2009
Once again you are confusing political history with social geography, as you did in the initial post I replied to. For that reason, I'm out :thumbsup:

One thing i will give you Rodney is you have exceptionally high standards concerning thise you engage with on a football website. Please accept my apologies for failing to keep to the rules here.......that’s the trouble with the working class, we’re so unrefined.

I know my place.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

I didn't realise they'd been charged, tried, convicted and sentenced. You want to be careful. That's two legally dodgy posts on this thread in few days.

You underestimate the need this country has for young men with skills such as bare knuckle boxing, car valetting, low level criminality and luzzing acid about.

The costs of the Police investigation, healthcare for the 3 yo and no doubt criminal prosecution/incarcaration will be offset by their generous tax contribution.

Yay!

Doubling down? Hope you never do jury service.

cunning fergus

Jan 18, 2009
You do know you will end up like Looney........... on his ignore list.

You have been warned!

Hmm, i have been on the ignore list for two threads for about a year now, but then its a football fans message board......i am confident i will survive.

cunning fergus

Jan 18, 2009
I didn't realise they'd been charged, tried, convicted and sentenced. You want to be careful. That's two legally dodgy posts on this thread in few days.

You may be right, for ecample maybe they were all mentally disturbed just like 29 yo Faisal Hussain who shot 14 people earlier today in Toronto.

Poor old Faisal.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum

Do they do law degrees on beer mats now?:rolleyes::bigwave:

Rodney Thomas

May 2, 2012
Ελλάδα
One thing i will give you Rodney is you have exceptionally high standards concerning thise you engage with on a football website. Please accept my apologies for failing to keep to the rules here.......that’s the trouble with the working class, we’re so unrefined.

I know my place.

Nothing to do with being working class, on an anonymous message board how would I know anything about you? I don't usually get involved in debate on this site (my post count should show you that) but after 15 years of study on the topic I thought I'd comment on your post. You clearly know a thing or two about the politics of the region but as a pointed out you know little about the history of it's people.

I'm at a lose to know why you didn't really engage when I provided some (referenced) arguments? Do you genuinely believe I am wrong and if so what makes you think you are so right? Honestly I would be really interested to know.

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
In my mind Sweden is doing well, it’s got most things reasonably sorted and settled.....so I think some of this nonsense we read is from pure jealousy, or deflecting attention away from problems at home. And yes I’ve been to Sweden; Stockholm is a lovely city.

Stockholm Police enjoying their work .

[yt]uGtGRRCc1i0[/YT]

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Stockholm Police enjoying their work .

[yt]uGtGRRCc1i0[/YT]

Some teens throwing stones and a bunch of guys asking the camera crew to leave. It’s hardly South Central LA is it?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Some teens throwing stones and a bunch of guys asking the camera crew to leave. It’s hardly South Central LA is it?

Quite. And making a big deal out of wearing a stab vest? Hell, the security guard in the shopping centre in Worthing wears one, hardly the sign of impending civic breakdown.

cunning fergus

Jan 18, 2009
Nothing to do with being working class, on an anonymous message board how would I know anything about you? I don't usually get involved in debate on this site (my post count should show you that) but after 15 years of study on the topic I thought I'd comment on your post. You clearly know a thing or two about the politics of the region but as a pointed out you know little about the history of it's people.

I'm at a lose to know why you didn't really engage when I provided some (referenced) arguments? Do you genuinely believe I am wrong and if so what makes you think you are so right? Honestly I would be really interested to know.

Rodders, my points about the Balkans are my own opinions, and as far as you can make coherent points on a message board like this is limited. The causes of instability in the Balkans are legion, and it’s why it remains an area of the world with a rich history of intercine conflict. You flagged western imperial interests, but that (in my view) gets you to the influences of the Vatican, Hapsburg dynasty and the Christian religious sectarianism that has existed in the Balkans for centuries. This before you even throw in the Ottomans and their ongoing cycles of invasions before and following the collapse of the Byzantine empire.

The genesis of the collapse of the Byzantine empire can be tracked back to the first crusade a mere 30 years after Hastings........that tells you how long that area of the world has been in flux.

But that’s my opinion, no offence meant in our exchange, but I am not the one saying you know **** all about the Balkans.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Quite. And making a big deal out of wearing a stab vest? Hell, the security guard in the shopping centre in Worthing wears one, hardly the sign of impending civic breakdown.

When Jeremy is in No 10 come 2022 all the xtra money he is going to pump into the Police will solve all these apparent issues anyway should they arise, roll on 2022 I say!

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
When Jeremy is in No 10 come 2022 all the xtra money he is going to pump into the Police will solve all these apparent issues anyway should they arise, roll on 2022 I say!

Let's hope so . I will then be able to visit the Guildbourne center again without fear of being stabbed .

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere

What about the throwing of hand grenades at policemen? Is that OK. What about Ambulances and firemen being stoned by youths as they try to help?

Did you only watch the first 30 seconds of that report? It's this "la la la, I'm not listening" response that lies behind these issues.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

What’s that got to do with anything?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here