Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Major stabbing incident on a bus in Germany - at least 14 wounded.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
The vast, vast majority of immigrants are, simply, people seeking better lives for themselves - including Muslims. If you believe otherwise, you are a moron.

I don't believe otherwise. I just think we need to make sure that immigration is tighter and that refugees, as in the case of Syria, should be taken from the refugee camps, so those most in need of help, especially children, come first, not the ones that are strong enough and can afford to travel across continents and enter unchecked, allowing an easy route for terrorists. Doesn't really make me racist to want to keep our country's people and those of Europe as safe as possible does it?

larus

I was waiting for the thread about the two youngsters planning a school massacre in Northallerton, inspired by the Columbine murders.
It's what your average 14 year old boys do.

Sorry, I’ll endeavour to start a thread on every news article published on every media outlet just to satisfy you. Can’t bear to have someone as blinkered as you to think badly of me. :lol:

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
I don't believe otherwise. I just think we need to make sure that immigration is tighter and that refugees, as in the case of Syria, should be taken from the refugee camps, so those most in need of help, especially children, come first, not the ones that are strong enough and can afford to travel across continents and enter unchecked, allowing an easy route for terrorists. Doesn't really make me racist to want to keep our country's people and those of Europe as safe as possible does it?

7e3ec74c6562fc63d518cf89b0ca8e9d.png

larus

The vast, vast majority of immigrants are, simply, people seeking better lives for themselves - including Muslims. If you believe otherwise, you are a moron.

Of course they are, but they are economic migrants and not political migrants. Also, if the level of extremists is say 0.1%, then of the 1,000,000 that Merkel let in, that would equate to 1,000 extremists. No doubt you’d be happy with that would you? And, before you try to dispute my figure of 0.1%, I don’t know how many are radicalised any more than you do.

Also, the majority are male and under 30 (from what I’ve read).

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Sorry, I’ll endeavour to start a thread on every news article published on every media outlet just to satisfy you. Can’t bear to have someone as blinkered as you to think badly of me. :lol:

Well, that went well over your head.

(cue an unleashing of irrelevant insults from you)

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
But you are not a teacher. You are just another idiot .

Post Graduate Certificate in Education from University College of London's Institute of Education proves you wrong on the first count.

On the second count you have a number of allies amongst them my wife, family and friends. Come on don't let yourself down. You have great biting humour that I'm envious of. Don't lose it.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Of course they are, but they are economic migrants and not political migrants. Also, if the level of extremists is say 0.1%, then of the 1,000,000 that Merkel let in, that would equate to 1,000 extremists. No doubt you’d be happy with that would you? And, before you try to dispute my figure of 0.1%, I don’t know how many, are radicalised any more than you do.

Nobody knows how many are radicalised which is the problem, but enough of them are for there to be continuous terrorist attacks across Europe. Amazed how many people think we should allow this to continue. We can't just allow everybody that wants a better life in, terrorism aside, because we don't have the space or infrastructure. This doesn't mean we shouldn't allow genuine refugees that go through the proper channels.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

Two schoolboys planning a massacre in Yorkshire is more relevant than a knife on s bus in Germany.
The irony of trying to label me as blinkered.

larus

Two schoolboys planning a massacre in Yorkshire is more relevant than a knife on s bus in Germany.

So you expect me to start a thread on every news report on every media outlet do you? You really need to get a life.

Maybe you should stick to Brexit - but then again you post twaddle on there like we had control of our borders :lol:

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013

Two evil little ****ers like those, however vile and twisted are not more relevant than a sick, Nazi like ideology that is carrying out a continuous wave of attacks throughout the globe.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Post Graduate Certificate in Education from University College of London's Institute of Education proves you wrong on the first count.

On the second count you have a number of allies amongst them my wife, family and friends. Come on don't let yourself down. You have great biting humour that I'm envious of. Don't lose it.

Very well, we'll call a truce. Now about this Iranian winger.....

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Of course they are, but they are economic migrants and not political migrants. Also, if the level of extremists is say 0.1%, then of the 1,000,000 that Merkel let in, that would equate to 1,000 extremists. No doubt you’d be happy with that would you? And, before you try to dispute my figure of 0.1%, I don’t know how many are radicalised any more than you do.

Today's attacker was .0001% of the number of recent migrants to Germany. As you admit yourself he may be the only one.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017

Fair enough , can't argue with your response!

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
So you expect me to start a thread on every news report on every media outlet do you? You really need to get a life.

Maybe you should stick to Brexit - but then again you post twaddle on there like we had control of our borders :lol:

Let's look at our country before pointing the finger at others abroad. I thought that would be right up your street.

larus

Today's attacker was .0001% of the number of recent migrants to Germany. As you admit yourself he may be the only one.

First, I don’t know that todays attack was linked to one of the immigrants and I’m not saying it was.

Next, there have been reports from Germany about ‘problems’ with the immigrants (Cologne as an example). I don’t know if the Christmas Market attack was from an immigrant either.

However, it is not unreasonable to accept that the culture of middle-east/African countries is different to the west, and allowing 1 million people in (most of which are young males), will be a potential source of problems. That is notwithstanding any extremism risks.

Last edited:

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
ps I can think of at least 5 NSC regulars who, if they see this, will reply with the sparklingly insightful 'clueless'.
No they'll be no 'clueless' just completely ignore it then point to something else in true whataboutery fashion.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here