Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Major stabbing incident on a bus in Germany - at least 14 wounded.

D

Deleted member 22389

Getting back to the original post, has anyone found out what the motive for the attack was yet?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
So, for clarification for you. On that Friday night in question, I’d been in work since 7:00 am. I’d left work at 5:30 and then met up with friends for food and a couple of drinks, then I went home as I was tired. My work is reasonably intense so tiring.

So, the reason you posted that hate fuelled bile was because you were tired. At least you’re honest.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Nothing hate fuelled at all. Can’t even remember what the post was about - I just remember your snide, pathetic, personal comments.

I am sure you would like to forget posting, at 23:05 on a Friday night, a tirade about how you will enjoy the pain of others. Unfortunately for you your post, as well as a number of reactions to it, and questions about the character of a person making such posts at such a time, are still there.

As an aside, youve attempted 4 straw mans now and it’s not working....if you keep trying something which yields the same result you should maybe think about a different approach; just saying. And another tip, you’ll look daft if you try it a fifth time. Over to you :smile:

larus

I am sure you would like to forget posting, at 23:05 on a Friday night, a tirade about how you will enjoy the pain of others. Unfortunately for you your post, as well as a number of reactions to it, and questions about the character of a person making such posts at such a time, are still there.

As an aside, youve attempted 4 straw mans now and it’s not working....if you keep trying something which yields the same result you should maybe think about a different approach; just saying. And another tip, you’ll look daft if you try it a fifth time. Over to you :smile:

Ah, the man who likes to play the man and insinuate about my sex life and and private life, then wants to complain about straw men arguments, whilst trying (and abjectly failing) to take the moral high ground. You have questioned in the past as to my success in life, but when I shot you down on that, you then said it was bad form to gloat. You appear to be a complete failure who tries to justify his life by adopting a moral superiority which it totally baseless. You also use typos/auto-correct mistakes (as I will admit I don’t always proof read my posts thoroughly) as a way to try to belittle people.

A little tip if you wish to stop people biting back at you. Stick to facts and stop the sneering and snide comments to others who happen to have a different opinion of you. You’re not quite as bad as Harry Wilsons Tackle, but if nyou’re not careful, the grumps of old age will make you more of a cantankerous git.

Tell you what. You don’t reply to my posts any more and I won’t reply to yours.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere

Guinness Boy et al. Just do me a favour and watch this.

Cutting and pasting obfuscation by a desperate Swedish parliament facing an increasingly popular "Sweden democrat" opposition and pumping out the same old shit over and over is your problem not mine.

I have to visit the Karolinska in Stockholm fairly regularly and...I'm telling you...the swedes are definitely experiencing unprecedented numbers of sexual crimes and increasing tension in suburbs of their major towns.

Douglas Murrays excellent book "the strange death of Europe" is something all of us should read and pay attention to.

It wasn't that long ago that I was on the liberal ramparts with a lot on here but I've taken the time to seriously look at the issues...obviously something you guys have yet to do.

Enjoy. Ignorance is a sort of bliss I guess.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
You have questioned in the past as to my success in life, but when I shot you down on that, you then said it was bad form to gloat.

I have no recollection whatsoever of you telling me about your “success in life”. Are you confusing me with someone else? I’m happy to be corrected though (and now mildly interested as to this success you have; what is it you do?).

BrickTamland

Mar 2, 2010
Brighton

Cutting and pasting obfuscation by a desperate Swedish parliament facing an increasingly popular "Sweden democrat" opposition and pumping out the same old shit over and over is your problem not mine.

I have to visit the Karolinska in Stockholm fairly regularly and...I'm telling you...the swedes are definitely experiencing unprecedented numbers of sexual crimes and increasing tension in suburbs of their major towns.

Douglas Murrays excellent book "the strange death of Europe" is something all of us should read and pay attention to.

It wasn't that long ago that I was on the liberal ramparts with a lot on here but I've taken the time to seriously look at the issues...obviously something you guys have yet to do.

Ignorance? I live in the exact places you’re talking about and it just simply isn’t like how that guy represents it. People over here are sick of all the American and English social commentaries from people who’ve never stepped outside of their mothers basement let alone Stockholm.

I’m not saying no problems exist but it’s amazing how Sweden gets singled, the frequency suggests merely a copying of made up statistics and stereotypes rather than any real research

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Ignorance? I live in the exact places you’re talking about and it just simply isn’t like how that guy represents it. People over here are sick of all the American and English social commentaries from people who’ve never stepped outside of their mothers basement let alone Stockholm.

I’m not saying no problems exist but it’s amazing how Sweden gets singled, the frequency suggests merely a copying of made up statistics and stereotypes rather than any real research

In my mind Sweden is doing well, it’s got most things reasonably sorted and settled.....so I think some of this nonsense we read is from pure jealousy, or deflecting attention away from problems at home. And yes I’ve been to Sweden; Stockholm is a lovely city.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Every time I see these threads there appears to be little doubt that they are predicated on being readily able to play the xenophobic/Racist card. They never seem to disappoint in that respect

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010

Excellent précis and to include "Never stepped out of their mother's basement" absolutely brilliant.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

Douglas Murray has a book to sell. I don’t.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Getting back to the original post, has anyone found out what the motive for the attack was yet?

Not a lot, German man of Iranian descent, no reports or radicalization.
Father says he suffers from delusions and paranoia.

It could be radicalization or 'just' a mental health issue.

Still let's keep going on about Germany and Sweden :shrug: going to hell in a hand cart, while good old fashioned proper British shitehouses throw acid on a toddler.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
And possibly one of the last Christians in Somalia dies.

bs.png

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Not a lot, German man of Iranian descent, no reports or radicalization.
Father says he suffers from delusions and paranoia.

It could be radicalization or 'just' a mental health issue.

Still let's keep going on about Germany and Sweden :shrug: going to hell in a hand cart, while good old fashioned proper British shitehouses throw acid on a toddler.

Which was why I questioned the OP about British teenagers planning a school massacre, or seen anyone referring to Jack Renshaw, a British neo nazi who was plotting to murder a Labour MP, Rosie Cooper, along with 5 others.

This is happening in our own country, so we need to sort out our own youngsters before pointing the finger at others. They are not perfect and neither are we.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Douglas Murray has a book to sell. I don’t.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You know what..it's like this.

On my side of this debate we have academic luminaries like Sam Harris, Richard Dawkins and...the much missed Christopher Hitchens. We also number respected commentators such a Majid Nawaz ,Hirsi Ali and Douglas Murray. ALL of them are frantically trying to make us see where this is all leading.

I'll grant you some unwelcome spadework from Trump and Tommy Robinson...but hey they're entitled to their views too I don't agree with the solutions they propose by the way.

Just try and think for a moment about the consequences for your kids if this madness carries on. Listen to Sam Harris, listen to Douglas Murray...just try before you shout down the message for the sake of a multicultural nirvana that does not exist.

Don't take any notice of me. I'm just a Brighton Fan. I'm not a social commentator or an expert...but I can spot a lie for what it is.

We're being lied to by our leaders on multiculturalism. We need less islam, not more.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here