Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Major stabbing incident on a bus in Germany - at least 14 wounded.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
The rise of far right nationalist parties should be seen as inevitable as these events carry on.

I often ask leftist s who believe the solution to this is more immigration from the third world this question: what are the positives in mass migration?

The answer is always, always given thus...

"Diversity means we get many many more restaurants"...restaurants? Seriously how shallow can you get. How many girls should be raped so you can eat different curries?

Or:

"Immigration means we can understand other cultures"

What? What have any of us learned from the culture of Pakistan or Afghanistan that had enriched our lives? I can understand their culture by reading or watching a decent documentary beamed to me from the other side of the world. I don't need to immerse myself in it in the UK to understand that most migrants are desperate to leave their "culture" in favour of the comfort and wealth of the west. That pretty much confirms my view that our culture is vastly superior.

Once you've answered those questions there is ALWAYS this response..." You're just a bigot / islamaphobe"

You know what? A phobia is an irrational fear of something harmless...I think that a fear of Islam is perfectly rational.

What utter bollocks. Conversations you have in your own head don't count you know?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
The rise of far right nationalist parties should be seen as inevitable as these events carry on.

I often ask leftist s who believe the solution to this is more immigration from the third world this question: what are the positives in mass migration?

The answer is always, always given thus...

"Diversity means we get many many more restaurants"...restaurants? Seriously how shallow can you get. How many girls should be raped so you can eat different curries?

Or:

"Immigration means we can understand other cultures"

What? What have any of us learned from the culture of Pakistan or Afghanistan that had enriched our lives? I can understand their culture by reading or watching a decent documentary beamed to me from the other side of the world. I don't need to immerse myself in it in the UK to understand that most migrants are desperate to leave their "culture" in favour of the comfort and wealth of the west. That pretty much confirms my view that our culture is vastly superior.

Once you've answered those questions there is ALWAYS this response..." You're just a bigot / islamaphobe"

You know what? A phobia is an irrational fear of something harmless...I think that a fear of Islam is perfectly rational.

I normally like your posts but this is a big load of unsubstatiated bollocks with literally nothing to back it up. Do you often spend your days seeking out people you believe to be leftist on the street, ask them about immigration and keep a log of their answers in a little spreadsheet?

The benefits of immigration are most certainly not limited to restaurants and I've never encountered anyone who would claim such shallow nonsense. We need a certain amount of immigration to keep both the skilled and non-skilled labour forces working and in balance, simple as that.

Beyond that we have a duty of care to asylum seekers, most of whom are fleeing civil war. I've put a nice simple explanation from Newsround for you just so there's no confusion.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/cbbcnews/hi/newsid_1600000/newsid_1607000/1607018.stm

If you think Syria's liviable though, why not pop over there for yourself?

You are correct that there are elements of Islam that are scary but there are elements of Christianity, Judiaism and Luton Town's firm that are scary. You're right that we should seek and call out child molesters and prosecute them under the law, and I'm quite happy for them to eat glass meals and get bummed in the shower as a bonus. But that's all of them. The Islamic grooming gangs, the white powerful ones, the Catholic Priests and the white middle aged Facebook groomers. But if you think little old Mohammed in the corner shop is the problem because he's a bit brown, speaks poor English and reads the Quran then you're the problem.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
What utter bollocks. Conversations you have in your own head don't count you know?
Ok. What are the benefits of mass migration from third world Muslim states as you see them?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
A better health service for one.

Strictly speaking that’s a benefit of the controlled immigration from all over the world that’s the reality rather than the paranoid invasion that’s in his head.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum

Well that's 328 posts you've wasted then.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum

More practise for the maternity wards,and control of diseases that were wiped out over here,like TB and polio.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
I think it’s painfully obvious with the amount of blood that is on Merkel’s hands,it is not working .
Blair,post 97 with his “come one,come all,come fill your boots”policy started the big give away and the rest of Europe followed.This has lead to a thriving people trafficking,slavery and extremism boom on continental Europe and a rise in the popularism of far right nutters,a perfect storm.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Stalker alert.

Keep on the medicine pal - I think you need it lol

Stalking? If you don’t want people to read stuff you write, may I suggest not starting threads. In fact, may I suggest you don’t post at all :)

May I also suggest you go onto the mental health thread and have a read. You may not be so quick to use it as a source of humour. I work in the mental health field and I can assure you, it’s no laughing matter. Hopefully one day people, such as yourself will become enlightened and, like racism and homophobia, jokes about mental health will be consigned to the history books. It speaks volumes that you consider it a source of humour.

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
Poor effort.
In the US, that'd be 30 dead.

Half-arsery is not what I usually expect from the Germans.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I think it’s painfully obvious with the amount of blood that is on Merkel’s hands,it is not working .
Blair,post 97 with his “come one,come all,come fill your boots”policy started the big give away and the rest of Europe followed.This has lead to a thriving people trafficking,slavery and extremism boom on continental Europe and a rise in the popularism of far right nutters,a perfect storm.

Your post will be unpopular, but there's so much truth in there.

The open doors policies since 1997 (as borne out by ALL government stats/graphs), ironically and ultimately led to the rise of UKIP, the far right, an 'enough is enough' 52% and Brexit. Similar swings across the continent.

If Blair had gone instead for steady, low, manageable immigration, to match infrastraucture (housing, schools, roads, GP's, transport), Brexit would never have occurred.

(I voted Remain).

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere

So those boatfuls of mainly young men we saw crossing the med or scaling the fences at Calais are now nurses? Behave yourself.

I work in the NHS and I’m telling you that our overseas workforce of qualified nurses hail from Africa and the Philippines and definitely did not come over with their heads sticking out of a crate.

If you’re going to say something try and keep on topic.

Last edited:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
So those boatfuls of mainly young men we saw crossing the med or scaling the fences at Calais are now nurses? Behave yourself.

I work in the NHS and I’m telling you that our overseas workforce of qualified nurses hail from Africa and the Philippines and definitely did not come over with their heads sticking out of a crate.

If your going to say something try and keep on topic.

Immigrants include legal immigrants and are not solely from Africa and the Phillippines. My consultant opthamologist is Indian, and my rheumatologist was Icelandic, but he has gone back so, I'm now going to see an Asian consultant.

In fact, the illegal people trying to get into Britain from Calais are, in the main, from northern Africa.

D

Deleted member 22389

And it will never work. The cultures and attitudes especially towards women, LGBT rights are too far apart, mainly because of the religion. People just can't see it because honestly Sussex hasn't received the type of immigration other places have, but it is slowly changing. The politicians will never admit they made a major screw up here, but they still like to lecture us all and try make us look like the bad guys.

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
Even despite the fact it is not a muslim custom, and its more prevalent in African christian communities.

First cousin marriages

First cousin marriages in Pakistani communities leading to 'appalling' disabilities among children
Baroness Flather, a cross-bench peer, says it is 'absolutely appalling' that first cousin marriages in Pakistani communities are leading to 'so much disability among children'

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/he...to-appalling-disabilities-among-children.html

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here