Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Thunderstorms... they are a comin !

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Brace yourselves, first real rainfall for about 2 months should hit overnight !

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Been promising them up here for 3 days now,but nothing yet.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
'Friday:
A dry morning with sunny spells. Scattered rain showers developing through the afternoon and evening, some heavy with a risk of thunder and localised downpours. Feeling very warm and humid. Maximum temperature 30 °C'

But if we don't get them then that's it again for a while.

Met seem to think that this part of the country is pretty settled for another month with the usual thunder storm risks.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Down here hopefully, lots bubbling up by Caen and heading North.

Shirley the country voted LEAVE to stop things like that, n’est-ce pas?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Shirley the country voted LEAVE to stop things like that, n’est-ce pas?

It is the last hurrah of French provided thunderstoms, we will have to create our own from 2019,

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Not down here, we have had a bit of cloud and some light rain this week but back to the heat today.
I love it, and pleased for all the holiday makers in Devon & Cornwall, hope it holds for them.
Too many wet and windy summers recently, always feel sorry for the families on holiday.
Cornwall in the sun, fabulous.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Down here hopefully, lots bubbling up by Caen and heading North.

Well if they are building up over Caen and travelling due north it's Dorset who will bear the brunt of them. Could well miss them altogether.

I already have a massive crack running therough the middle of my back lawn. It could rain non stop for a week and l dont think it will make much difference.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Well if they are building up over Caen and travelling due north it's Dorset who will bear the brunt of them. Could well miss them altogether.

I already have a massive crack running therough the middle of my back lawn. It could rain non stop for a week and l dont think it will make much difference.

Went to a customer today...looked at her lawn and said I'll see her in September.....possibly :(

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
It’s all my fault. I put in two extra water butts about six weeks ago and it hasn’t rained since.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Met office warning of thunderstorms for tomorrow 2pm to midnight, which covers Sussex.

We shall see, they have been issuing these warnings for sometime, and everytime (to date) absolutely no sign of a thunderstorm here.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here