Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Anfield Away Seating

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton
They will be back row, had them for the cup game, you can’t see the goal at this end for the fella in front and you can’t see the goal at the other end due to the roof, it’s like watching the game through a post box!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Hi

The tickets site says there are 81 seats in a severely restricted view...Anfield Road Lower, Row GA42, seat 2519.

Having googled the seating plan, I cannot see where these seats are exactly, can anyone help

https://3ddigitalvenue.com/3dmap/clients/liverpool/

Many thanks

The club have not received the tickets yet from LFC, so they were just allocating General Admission tickets. The actual seat numbers will be allocated later, when they have the tix. I think you'll find that they'll be right up the back.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Don’t worry. If you get there less than 45 minutes before kick off some pissed and pilled up 14 year old will have nicked your “seat” anyway

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
We had restricted view for the cup game and ended up on the front row behind the goal, not a great view for me but the boys loved being so close to the action and the swearing players!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
The view truly is abysmal from those rows near the back. I ventured up there at half time in that cup game a few years ago for a chat with some mates who were stuck up there, and couldn't believe how poor it was. [MENTION=1135]Cullip4[/MENTION] is spot on, it IS just like watching the game through a letterbox.

If I arrived and found meself stuck with one of those seats, I'd be half tempted to turn round, walk out and go down the pub to watch it.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
The club have not received the tickets yet from LFC, so they were just allocating General Admission tickets. The actual seat numbers will be allocated later, when they have the tix. I think you'll find that they'll be right up the back.

Think the seats were allocated when you bought them but headed up GA (general admission) then row number and seat number.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Think the seats were allocated when you bought them but headed up GA (general admission) then row number and seat number.

Hmm...I don't think so. What about block number? Also, my Watford ticket was exactly the same. I'm pretty sure that what I said was right, but, tbf, not 100%...

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here