Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] NBC Gold

PTC Gull

Micky Mouse country.
NSC Patreon
Apr 17, 2017
Florida
For those of us in the US of A (and those that can get access to US based IP). NBC Sports gold app is again offering their Premier League pass for the sum of $49.99. Details here. https://www.nbcsports.com/gold

If we are not on the main NBC channels then our game is covered via the app through Amazon Fire stick, Apple TV etc.
Bargin!!

Maximus

Jul 24, 2007
Brighton
For those of us in the US of A (and those that can get access to US based IP). NBC Sports gold app is again offering their Premier League pass for the sum of $49.99. Details here. https://www.nbcsports.com/gold

If we are not on the main NBC channels then our game is covered via the app through Amazon Fire stick, Apple TV etc.
Bargin!!

I can only find the motocross, figure skating and Notre Dame passes?

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
Can you help me with clarification.....

I use a VPN to get UK channels when overseas, it is called My Private Network. It costs £3.97 per month.
So if I change my choice of country to USA I will be able to subscribe to NBC Gold for $49.99 (£38) for the season?

NBC Gold provides live coverage of most Premier League games?
Would I be able to watch games on either my desktop or laptop computer?
Would my NBC Gold subscription allow the viewing of any other NBC programming?

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto

I use a VPN to get UK channels when overseas, it is called My Private Network. It costs £3.97 per month.
So if I change my choice of country to USA I will be able to subscribe to NBC Gold for $49.99 (£38) for the season?

NBC Gold provides live coverage of most Premier League games? It's pretty much just the Saturday 3pm games except some of the bigger ones (and some midweek regular fixtures)
Would I be able to watch games on either my desktop or laptop computer? Yes, just login to the NBC Gold site, provided you're on your US VPN
Would my NBC Gold subscription allow the viewing of any other NBC programming? No, you purchase a Premier League pass

Answers above

PTC Gull

Micky Mouse country.
NSC Patreon
Apr 17, 2017
Florida

Yes

NBC Gold provides live coverage of most Premier League games?

The app shows the games that are not be televised by the NBC network. However after those games have been played you can watch through the app

Would I be able to watch games on either my desktop or laptop computer?

If the app is loaded to those yes. The other way is via Apple TV, Fire Stick, Hulu etc.

Would my NBC Gold subscription allow the viewing of any other NBC programming?

No it only covers EPL. They charge for other sports

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
It is a good deal and along with NBCSN you get to watch every Brighton game live in the States

afters

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
It's brilliant. Requires a VPN set to US, and suggest use paypal in case UK credit card not accepted.

Doesn't show every single game though does it, there were one or two last season that were on the premium channel not the Gold?

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Doesn't show every single game though does it, there were one or two last season that were on the premium channel not the Gold?

Quite a few in fact - and they were on NBCSN. That needs a US cable provider login to watch online so not sure how you would go about watching them in the UK

afters

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
Quite a few in fact - and they were on NBCSN. That needs a US cable provider login to watch online so not sure how you would go about watching them in the UK

You can't, they ask for your cable provider login as you say. Mind you did us last season for most of our games......well worth it

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
I'm going for this as well as donkey this season. What's the delay on the game ? 30 seconds ?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here