Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] How's your Albion Mojo at the moment?

How's high is your Albion Mojo at the moment?

• Total voters

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Looking forward to it, pleased we have been busy in the market with some worthwhile additions and feel confident enough to predict a few more points than last season.
Europe within five years.

Could go tits up of course......such is football........will love going to the Amex either way.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
My Albion mojo? Snoozing gently in the sunshine somewhere near the cover point boundary for now - and perfectly happy! All is as I should be!

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Stronger than last season - A big fat NINE from me.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
We are much stronger than last season with some very astute signings. I love our scatter approach to transfers.

I'm expecting to pass the 40 points and hoping for 12th place which would show excellent progression. I'd also like us to have 3 sides we do the double over, not fussed which 3

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
In quality terms we have strengthened just hope the new players share the same team ethic as the current crop which is arguably the hardest thing to maintain.

However we also have players with a seasons experience under their belt so won’t start the season in awe of the whole thing like we did in the opening games.

Pleased with the way the club is going about its business and off the pitch we look every bit as strong as on it so mojo is good and expecting a solid season from us with hopefully a comfortable mid table finish

MrSnuggles

Apr 29, 2016
Our best bit of business is keeping hold of our recruitment team! Other teams must marvel how we unearth some of these players for next to nothing in this money crazy league! Very excited about the new season. I think playing some of the top teams early on may be an advantage after many of their players are not going to be as fresh as they could be after the world cup!

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Another vote for 8 here.
Some really solid signings which I'm hoping will fit in without too much disruption. I may be a little bit too optimistic but I'm thinking a mid table finish and not as much of a relegation scrap as last season.

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Cautious 5 the summer signings look good but need to see how they all bed with the team spirit that we have Plus the PL being so competitive they will need to get up to speed quickly and with that in mind I was sorry to see Goldson and BFG leave as they both were part of that team spirit and both PL ready if required

Really hoping Locardia hits the new season running and that the injuries he came with have cleared up, his body language on the few occasions I have seen him appears to me to be a bit lack luster

I am really looking forward to the season on paper we look much improved just want to see how that translates from paper to grass UTA

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
In quality terms we have strengthened just hope the new players share the same team ethic as the current crop which is arguably the hardest thing to maintain.

However we also have players with a seasons experience under their belt so won’t start the season in awe of the whole thing like we did in the opening games.

Pleased with the way the club is going about its business and off the pitch we look every bit as strong as on it so mojo is good and expecting a solid season from us with hopefully a comfortable mid table finish

The time and effort the recruitment team put into the vetting process these days gives me confidence that the new guys are in the same mould as the existing players in terms of 'team fit' and personality.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I was at 9 until I saw the home kit and went up to 10. Then I saw the back of it and went down to 1. Were loose.

In reality my mojo is rising more every day closer we get to the new season.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Not very high. What I feared about reaching the promised land of the Premier League is coming to pass. Forgive me, but I just can't get that excited about the "achievement" of staying up. Don't get me wrong, I obviously don't want to get relegated, and I still thoroughly enjoy going to games, but I find it hard being in a competition we have absolutely zero chance of winning. No doubt this will all change on August 11th though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here