Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Travel] How long has Tommy Robinson been held prisoner on the No.9 bus to Hammersmith?

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
DeZE1M0XcAEx9_k.jpg

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
Seems a strange protest to make. ..:)

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...e-what-happened-far-right-march-a8448241.html

One chap held a banner proclaiming Robinson the only man in Britain brave enough to expose Muslim grooming gangs. What about Andrew Norfolk, I ask – the Times journalist who exposed the Rotherham child sex scandal. A blank look. “Who’s that then, mate?” came the reply.

:lolol::lolol:

As far as I am aware it was Nick Griffin that first exposed Muslim grooming gangs . For this he was prosecuted and found not guilty in 2006 after 2 trials by Jury .

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2006/jan/18/race.religion

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
'Far' right? Much more an opinion than fact wouldn't we all agree?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Sonia Gallego is a journalist for Aljazeera based in London. This was her interaction with one of the TR supporters. Warning if your sound is on NSFW.

https://twitter.com/SoniaGallegoAJE/status/1018151468925444096

[tweet]1018151468925444096[/tweet]

The twitteratti have worked out that he owns a restaurant in Elm Park, called The Bank. Many people are now boycotting it.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
'Far' right? Much more an opinion than fact wouldn't we all agree?

Always make me giggle when the term "Far right" is applied to everything that doesn't fall in line with the left

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
The specific charges are irrelevant as the verdict was not guilty .

The specific charges are pretty relevant to the question "What specifically was he charged with?".

I am interested in how you expose a paedophile ring and get prosecuted yourself?

Do you know what he was prosecuted for, specifically?

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
Why did he / do they just target 1 type of pedo? I never see them mention or go after white pedo gangs? Just Asian / Muslim? Or are there different rules

I guess there must have been different rules otherwise there would have been no need for the Police and council cover ups .

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
Always make me giggle when the term "Far right" is applied to everything that doesn't fall in line with the left

So if the EDL and their ilk are not the far right, what are they? A bunch of confused centrist dads? A hitherto undiscovered wing of Momentum dedicated to an anti-muslim crusade mostly reserved for obese, follically challenged, middle aged men?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here