Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Travel] How long has Tommy Robinson been held prisoner on the No.9 bus to Hammersmith?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I guess there must have been different rules otherwise there would have been no need for the Police and council cover ups .

The biggest paedophile cases known, Savile, Clifford, Harris, Dolphin Square have involved almost exclusively white Christians and have also been the subject of extensive cover ups by Police, Parliament, the BBC and other institutions that are dominated by upper class, white, English Christians.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Why did he / do they just target 1 type of pedo? I never see them mention or go after white pedo gangs? Just Asian / Muslim? Or are there different rules
Ah, the old IRA "I condemn all violence" defence! To be fair, it was used by the protestant side too.

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
The specific charges are pretty relevant to the question "What specifically was he charged with?".

I am interested in how you expose a paedophile ring and get prosecuted yourself?

Do you know what he was prosecuted for, specifically?

Expose is probably misleading , sorry . However by being prosecuted for alleged race hate and having his case reported in the msm it is inevitable that the details of the case will become know to the population outside his usual voter turnout .

BBC reporter Jason Gwynne, the court heard that Mr Griffin told his audience: "These attacks are going to continue, because that is what the Qur'an says. The ******** that are in that gang, they are in prison so the public think it's all over. Well it's not. Because there's more of them.

"Their 'good book' tells them that that's acceptable. If you doubt it, go and buy a copy and you will find verse after verse saying you can take any woman you want as long as they're not Muslim. These 18, 19 and 25-year-old Asian Muslims are seducing and raping white girls in this town right now."

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Anyone got that video of that horse getting punched, or was it kicked? by some charmer at the free Tommy/march for trump afternoon tea party. I'm sure some of nsc's finest want to tell us it's antifa's fault or something.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Always make me giggle when the term "Far right" is applied to everything that doesn't fall in line with the left

You’ve got it mixed up.

People at the free tommy march are far right, it’s people like you that call everyone you disagree with ‘the left’.

Where does that place you then?

Prettyboyshaw

Feb 20, 2004
Saltdean
The biggest paedophile cases known, Savile, Clifford, Harris, Dolphin Square have involved almost exclusively white Christians and have also been the subject of extensive cover ups by Police, Parliament, the BBC and other institutions that are dominated by upper class, white, English Christians.

Maybe because the press are shit scared of being called racist just like anyone in this country that tackles real facts. White celebs are easy game as so they should be just like the scum that see white English girls as easy prey they should also be outed instead of given a pass because all of white folk are racist :rolleyes:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Maybe because the press are shit scared of being called racist just like anyone in this country that tackles real facts. White celebs are easy game as so they should be just like the scum that see white English girls as easy prey they should also be outed instead of given a pass because all of white folk are racist :rolleyes:

It was a journalist who broke the story.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
One swallow doesn't make a summer my gullible co forum poster (see didn't say friend so not to upset)

well, all major news outlets ran the story and none were accused of being racist. I think you have chosen to believe some propaganda.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Always make me giggle when the term "Far right" is applied to everything that doesn't fall in line with the left

Nope, I think people consider "Far Right" to be what is to the right of the right wing mainstream politics, rather than anything to the right of Corbyn as you seem to be suggesting.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Not forgetting the EDL senior leader, Leigh McMillan who groomed a 10 year old girl. Where was Stephen Yaxley-Lennon then?

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...an-jailed-paedophile-old-bailey-a8231231.html

What about all the football coaches who abused boys wanting to become football players, and parents who were threatened by clubs to keep quiet?

Why does Tommy Robinson have to use a made up name, to make himself appear more of a man of the streets?

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
11CB0D5F-0574-4727-B782-5EFC6C2C6503.jpeg

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Anyone got that video of that horse getting punched, or was it kicked? by some charmer at the free Tommy/march for trump afternoon tea party. I'm sure some of nsc's finest want to tell us it's antifa's fault or something.

[tweet]1018581998112210944[/tweet]

Mind you, another horse got revenge.

[tweet]1018184045031804928[/tweet]

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Or is it Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon or Andrew McMaster or even Paul Harris? ???

He's had so many different names it's hard to keep up.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005

With the exception of Saville I wouldn’t count these as the biggest paedo cases. High profile yes, because the convicted were famous individuals but there are far far worse than this I am afraid. Far far worse. And yes a disproportionate amount have been Muslim gangs.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
With the exception of Saville I wouldn’t count these as the biggest paedo cases. High profile yes, because the convicted were famous individuals but there are far far worse than this I am afraid. Far far worse. And yes a disproportionate amount have been Muslim gangs.

Google Dolphin House. In fact don't, it's depressing af.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here