Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Sam Baldock moves to Reading {CONFIRMED}

Hamilton

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Great player in my opinion.

He causes defences to think twice.

May not have scored a hatful, but we won when he played.

Invicta

NSC Patreon
Nov 1, 2013
Kent
Top player. He's done us proud and if he leaves I'd wish him all the best. If he's in our squad next year then all good.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Top player. He's done us proud and if he leaves I'd wish him all the best. If he's in our squad next year then all good.

No chance... if CH thinks he's not up to PL standard then he almost certainly isn't...

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
No chance... if CH thinks he's not up to PL standard then he almost certainly isn't...

With a quicker forward line he might have more to offer, even as just a sub. I’d be happy to see him stay if he had a chance of appearances, if not he needs to go to a club who’ll use him. Waste of a good player otherwise. He really wasn’t given an opportunity last season for whatever reasons.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
With a quicker forward line he might have more to offer, even as just a sub. I’d be happy to see him stay if he had a chance of appearances, if not he needs to go to a club who’ll use him. Waste of a good player otherwise. He really wasn’t given an opportunity last season for whatever reasons.

I suggest the reasons were (a) injury (again), and (later) (b) not good enough...

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Come on Reading... what's holding you back? Did we ask too high a price? ****ing cockwombles...

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I suspect this won't drag on too long, and he'll be off soon.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Has he got lost on the way? Traffic jam on the M4?

Seriously though I'll be sad to see Baldock go, he deserves better than Reading.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Has he got lost on the way? Traffic jam on the M4?

Seriously though I'll be sad to see Baldock go, he deserves better than Reading.

EVERYBODY deserves better than that pile of sh1t club TBF...

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here