Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] To avoid bed wetting - the staying up tracker - 2018-19 Game 36 update - 5 below

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Well, if you want to risk settling for 34 points now .......................... I don't! That might be enough, but I wouldn't want to gamble our PL survival on it.

Besides, there's a club or two who are only 2 or 3 points ahead of us that I fancy trying to catch.

Didn’t say that......

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
How many points did PaLLLLLLLace have this time last year?
About the same as they have this year. Following their shocking start, they picked up quite a few points quickly. And they have better players than Huddersfield.

Huddersfield were most poeple's picks to go down last season, and they don't see to have strengthened for this season. Seeing them struggle is no great surprise.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
About the same as they have this year. Following their shocking start, they picked up quite a few points quickly. And they have better players than Huddersfield.

Huddersfield were most poeple's picks to go down last season, and they don't see to have strengthened for this season. Seeing them struggle is no great surprise.

Mooy is a big loss for them too. He is the one player they have with genuine quality IMHO.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

Can't disagree, although there will still be some unexpected results to follow, which is why I just stuck a few quid on us beating Liverpool!

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
This thread is excellent but now sadly redundant. There is absolutely no chance whatsoever that we can be relegated. The downside of being good is that our season is over before new year.

Not so my friend, we can now concentrate on the Cup!

(Which mean, yes in practice our season will be over before the middle of Jan)

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Whilst we stayed at +7, West Ham dropped to +5 so we have 11 teams below us on the tracker now.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Still 7 up. Boooooo the ref. Well done chaps.

Still only 4 off Europe (assuming it extends to 7th!).

I fancy a bonus point or 3 next week. Come on seagulls.

Attachments

• Fixtures Game 21a.png
    Fixtures Game 21a.png
    53 KB · Views: 862
  • Graph Game 21a.png
    Graph Game 21a.png
    107.6 KB · Views: 854

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Palace now level par after their defeat today.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Another free hit next week, could get used to them !

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Two games where we didn't need the points, but could quite possibly have got one or two have gone, but the position remains unchanged, 7 over the relegation tracker, 4 below the European tracker.

Negative results in the next three could see the bed wetters firmly back between the sheets though, then March is looking like the real test with four very winnable games.

Stay dry people, stay dry.

Attachments

• Fixtures Game 22a.png
    Fixtures Game 22a.png
    70.7 KB · Views: 691
  • Graph Game 22a.png
    Graph Game 22a.png
    114.6 KB · Views: 698

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
ps) Palace remain on level par, but Saints away followed by Fulham at home could rag them into trouble if they lose them both. I'm hoping, but sadly suspect they will be fine.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Watford 8
Albion 7
West Ham 7
Leicester 6
Southampton 4
Bournemouth 4
C. Palace 0
Everton -1
Burnley -4
Newcastle -5
--------------------------
Cardiff -5
Fulham -11
Huddersfield -15

Last edited:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Watford 8
Albion 7
West Ham 7
Leicester 6
Southampton 4
Bournemouth 4
C. Palace 0
Everton -1
Burnley -4
Newcastle -5
--------------------------
Cardiff -5
Fulham -11
Huddersfield -15

Good stuff. This really highlights how Palace could be in the deep stuff if they lose their next two to Saints and Fulham which would see them on -4. They also have West Ham in the game after that which could mean they slip further.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here